Godsmack or Disturbed?

Haven't heard Godsmack but I loved Disturbed's Sickness and I liked Believe too.... Damien has a great voice.

BTW Liverpool rock. GO SOCCEROOS! :headbang:

tomass74 said:
They sound NOTHING like AIC...

:lol: :lol: Like someone pointed out already, they got their name from Alice in Chains and they were a AIC tribute band before they got big. They are a total shit band who wants you to join the Navy. So go on and git semen.

I have a bias for Disturbed since they are from the same area where I grew up (Oak Lawn, IL representin'!) Anyhoo, I have been a fan of them before they went national. I've met Mike, Dan, and Fuzz a few times at local bars, and must say that they are really nice guys.

lespaulbass666 said:
they sound nothing like aic?!?!?!?! they got their name from an aic tune, and everybody knows they were an aic tribute band before they broke through on the boston scene.

They still don't sound anything like AIC..... At all....... Anyway, when they were still playing clubs they did some AIC songs but they were never an AIC tribute band..

eeeeeeeEEEEEEEEYYYYYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUU Join the Navy

I think they both suck nuts. Not the good suck nuts either. I'm talking like, getting your nuts sucked, and the chick is using her teeth a LOT and she has braces and shit.

Thrillho said:
eeeeeeeEEEEEEEEYYYYYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUU Join the Navy

I think they both suck nuts. Not the good suck nuts either. I'm talking like, getting your nuts sucked, and the chick is using her teeth a LOT and she has braces and shit.
:tickled: and teeth like a shark. :tickled:

MetalThrasher442 said:
I don't really listen to either of them. I remember when Disturbed came out with "The Sickness" and I remember when the came out with "Believe." Their only good Album was "The Sickness", after that they SOLD OUT. I'm going to have to go with Disturbed though because they do have a talented vocalist. Godsmack well I don't really have much to say about them. Sully's voice just gets annoying after awhile because well its not that good.

MetalT

This question is, I'm afraid, like "would you rather be shot in the head or the stomach":D