going through my random cassette collection and I found this gem (Sadus content)

metal-levon

New Metal Member
chemicalexposure.jpg

sadustape.jpg

I know this version of the first LP under the title "Chemical Exposure" was released only on cassette, but thats about all i know. Anyone have any other information on it?

btw the tape is in mint condition! probably the original case it came in too. I have a bunch more classic tapes that i will have to go through as well...

The cassette is (basically) the same as the CD that RC put out three years. The LP cover is different. Songs look to be all the same. I wanna know if anyone has the "Red demo" that was put out I guess after SIB but before Visions?

The Red Demo was put out in 1994 (after Visions, as it has demos of a few of the Elements songs on it.) I don't have a "legit" copy of it, but I have downloaded it.

The Red Demo was put out in 1994 (after Visions, as it has demos of a few of the Elements songs on it.) I don't have a "legit" copy of it, but I have downloaded it.

That's what I thought. I was thinking '94 but wasn't sure. I had a copy of it at one time...but the sands of time haven't been so kind.

I have the Red Demo.
I guess you all know that Black March from the Red Demo is on the bonus disc you got with O4B.
Anyway, its a great tape!

Yes, and it's quite nice! By the way, is there any difference in the versions of the songs between the Red Demo and what made it into Elements of Anger?

Yes, and it's quite nice! By the way, is there any difference in the versions of the songs between the Red Demo and what made it into Elements of Anger?

My tape is actually still sealed in plastic. And since I am this geeky collector, I don't wanna open it. Hehe. So I haven't heard if there is any difference.
Maybe Steve can enlighten us?