Going to Kamelot/Epica at Jaxx on September 19th?

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
For your post-ProgPower fix? If so, drop me a line - Division has now been added to the bill, and we're selling tickets (all ages, $25), as usual. Many of you here have bought from me before - much thanks for that - so I figured I'd give the members here a chance to buy their tickets with NO TicketBastard fees. Hey, we even take PayPal. ;) Just drop me a PM if you're interested, and hopefully I'll see you there!

eaeolian said:
hopefully I'll see you there!

Yup! You'll see me there! However, I've already got my ticket. I stopped by Jaxx on the way home from the Odin's Court party and picked up all the tickets for all the shows that I wanted to see.

eaeolian said:
For your post-ProgPower fix? If so, drop me a line - Division has now been added to the bill, and we're selling tickets (all ages, $25), as usual. Many of you here have bought from me before - much thanks for that - so I figured I'd give the members here a chance to buy their tickets with NO TicketBastard fees. Hey, we even take PayPal. ;) Just drop me a PM if you're interested, and hopefully I'll see you there!

Got my ticks already too. Also for NYC!

Jase

kamelotica said:
Got my ticks already too. Also for NYC!

Jase

Yeah, I picked up tickets for NYC when it was decided I had no where near enough money to head over to PP this year. I'm excited yet sad at the same time because this will be an awesome show but I have to miss an even better show. :(

I'll be at the NYC show too! I got tix from the box office as soon as they went on sale! Too bad Division is opening that show. Would be cool to see them too, though I do like Operatika.

7thSaviour said:
I wonder if Kamelot will play ATL on this tour?

I'm doubting it, since it seems Epica is stopping ATL for ProgPower on this tour, which probably means we won't get a regular show.

I'd kill to see Kamelot live... You guys have someone you want me to take out?