Pagan's Mind at Jaxx on September 15th...

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
...for those with PPUSA hangover (OK, anticipated PPUSA hangover :lol:), or that can't go but live in the Mid-Atlantic and want to at least get part of the experience, Pagan's Mind is playing a headlining show at Jaxx on Tuesday the 15th, with the excellent Borealis opening (along with some crappy band called Division).

As usual, since it's Jaxx, we're selling tickets. $18, all ages, we take PayPal, cash on the night of, or pretty much anything at this point. You can also flag me down if you'll be at PPUSA, as I'll have tickets with me - or click the flier:

As much as I'd love to Mike, I don't think it would be advisable for me to have a late night out on the Tuesday AFTER coming back from five days without my family. It's just not the right thing to do. I hope you understand. I'd love to see you guys AND Pagan's Mind again, but this is just awful timing for me.

See you in Atlanta, though!!

As much as I'd love to Mike, I don't think it would be advisable for me to have a late night out on the Tuesday AFTER coming back from five days without my family. It's just not the right thing to do. I hope you understand. I'd love to see you guys AND Pagan's Mind again, but this is just awful timing for me.

I have the same problem. Both Motorhead and Cauldron is playing locally on the 15th. I think that is to push the family a little too hard...:lol:

Indeed. I understand completely. I'd have been more reluctant about doing the show if I didn't already know that I'll only be gone Friday and Saturday (and Sunday morning).

I wish I could go, but I'm so busy right now. I was gone this past weekend in Orlando, this coming weekend in Atlanta (both mini vacations) and I'll be leaving for Mobile, AL around the end of this month for work... Lots to do, not enough time to do it. Plus I'll see Pagan's Mind this week anyhow - so it's not like I'm not seeing them at all. I'd love to see Division as well, but I don't think I can do it this time.:cry::cry:

Started the day with a trip out to KIC to watch Capitals training camp and finishing the day with Pagan's Mind...

Yeah... that doesn't suck!!! :headbang: