Gold Badge Raffle outcome

MetalRose said:
All winners were posted at the table where the shirts were. Prizes had to be claimed by 7 pm on Saturday night or they were forfeited.

All I know is that Evil won the VIP pass! That was so, well, evil of him!

-MetalRose
Yes... yes i did...... the promo list was impressive too

Coldfire Mouse said:
I was lucky to win an Eidolon Promo. I saw the poster with the winner names and wow...I knew tons of people on that list! Congrats to all who won. Been a long time since I won something.

Coldie

Didn't the singer of Pagan's Mind leave to join Eidolon? Is he on the promo cd?

He did not leave Lucinda... Nils is doing both Pagans Mind AND Eidolon the promo they raffled is most likely for Apostles of Defiiance with Pat Mulock.... I happen to Know Pagans Mind entered the studio last tuesday to record thier next disc...

Evil said:
He did not leave Lucinda... Nils is doing both Pagans Mind AND Eidolon the promo they raffled is most likely for Apostles of Defiiance with Pat Mulock.... I happen to Know Pagans Mind entered the studio last tuesday to record thier next disc...

I am glad to hear it and I know my boyfriend will be as well. Pagan's Mind was his favorite at PP4. He was absolutely blown away when he saw them and still talks about it.
Cindy

MetalRose said:
All winners were posted at the table where the shirts were. Prizes had to be claimed by 7 pm on Saturday night or they were forfeited.
Yup, the 7pm deadline was so I didn't have to sit at that damn table all night long.. :lol:

MetalRose said:
All I know is that Evil won the VIP pass! That was so, well, evil of him!
Wish I had a photo of his face when he found out he'd won..priceless! :)

jkohn said:
The raffle was only for people who picked up their badges by 3:30, right?
Yup, we had the roll of raffle tickets there at the gold badge pickup table, we were there until almost 3:30. Those who were paying attention got their raffle tickets when they got their badge(s)..some folks just wandered off, though, and as such, missed out on the raffle.

We set the raffle up sort of at the last minute this year, but I think it turned out very well - everyone who picked up their prizes seemed quite happy, anyway.

LuCinda said:
I am glad to hear it and I know my boyfriend will be as well. Pagan's Mind was his favorite at PP4. He was absolutely blown away when he saw them and still talks about it.
Cindy

They kicked my ass at PPIV as well and were only below Vanden Plas for me. I love the 80's style guitar solos Jorn Viggo plays and Stian is badass as well. They rock !!

Bryant

I recall the last time we had a raffle (PP2?) it was announced on the PA that it was time to see who had won. Now, I did step out of the venue a few times for food or to drop stuff off, so maybe I missed some equivalent reminder. As it is, I forgot about the raffle until I saw this thread today! Makes me wonder how many people forfeited their prizes cuz they were unaware/forgot.:yuk: Oh well, I'm looking forward to another raffle next year - maybe I'll remember it better :).
Now and Forever,
lmjh

Lady of the Oracle said:
We set the raffle up sort of at the last minute this year, but I think it turned out very well - everyone who picked up their prizes seemed quite happy, anyway.
Thanks for doing all that for us Jax. For organizing it and then seeing it thru to giving out the prizes. With all the major issues just in getting to the show due to weather, once you did arrive, I know you were dead tired. Thanks girl! :D

llorenth said:
I recall the last time we had a raffle (PP2?) it was announced on the PA that it was time to see who had won. Now, I did step out of the venue a few times for food or to drop stuff off, so maybe I missed some equivalent reminder.
It was announced in an e-mail sent to all the gold badge members, and theprize table was right near the entry stairs on Saturday (it was where the PPUSA shirts were sold Friday night), so it was pretty prominent. I'll try to figure out a way to make sure folks more aware of it all next year, though. :)

As it is, I forgot about the raffle until I saw this thread today! Makes me wonder how many people forfeited their prizes cuz they were unaware/forgot.:yuk:
I only had maybe 4 or 5 prizes left at 7pm when I shut the table down; out of about 50 prizes, I'd say that's not bad.

Oh well, I'm looking forward to another raffle next year - maybe I'll remember it better :).
Now and Forever,
lmjh
Thanks for posting..info like this helps me know how to do things better next year. :)

kellsco said:
Thanks for doing all that for us Jax. For organizing it and then seeing it thru to giving out the prizes. With all the major issues just in getting to the show due to weather, once you did arrive, I know you were dead tired. Thanks girl! :D
Awww you're welcome..& thanks Kell..it was fun most of the time. I was playing a game on my cell phone at one point & someone thought I was asleep, cuz my phone was below the edge of the table..I thought that was funny, as if I could sleep in that zoo.. ;)