Gold Badge?

Spiderpact

West Bench White Trash
Mar 7, 2009
Magna, Utah
Hey y'all,

So A buddy and I are here for the first time this year, and are keen to the idea of coming back next year. We are interested in nabbing one of them gold badges, but since we're pretty new to this, I was hoping someone might let us know what the deal-i-o is. Are they still available? Can anyone get them? Can I get one at the show tomorrow? Price? Perks? Any info would help. We really want to contribute the best we can.

You have to email Glenn and put yourself on the wait list (if there still is one). Price is usually about $35-40 more than normal tickets. Main perk is getting into the venue before everyone else, gets you first dibs at cd shopping, and allows better chances of a good seat or spot up front on the floor.

You have to email Glenn and put yourself on the wait list (if there still is one). Price is usually about $35-40 more than normal tickets. Main perk is getting into the venue before everyone else, gets you first dibs at cd shopping, and allows better chances of a good seat or spot up front on the floor.

Well the price is about the same, or $5 more than the normal ticket price + ticketmaster fees.