Gold Badges

Should sponsors have received info via e-mail as well?

I'm a noob sponsor, so sorry if that's a stupid question. :)

Should sponsors have received info via e-mail as well?

I'm a noob sponsor, so sorry if that's a stupid question. :)

We've not received any sponsor emails so far. There should be one coming soon about where to meet up with Glenn so that he can give us our passes and go over everything for those that are new. Or for anything that has changed since last year.

We've not received any sponsor emails so far. There should be one coming soon about where to meet up with Glenn so that he can give us our passes and go over everything for those that are new. Or for anything that has changed since last year.

Thanks! Obviously, I'm a little overeager. For every weekday in my daytimer, I now have pencilled in the remaining number of hours I have to work before my vacation starts. :lol: (Currently down to 40, as I am taking off Monday/Tuesday before I head out...)

Currently down to 40, as I am taking off Monday/Tuesday before I head out...

And I have to fly out to California tomorrow for a week on business, fly back to Virginia (all on my least favorite airline - United), then fly down to Atlanta (on Delta) in less than a week after that... whew!

No time to take off prior to PP. Just too damn busy.... o_O

Glad I decided to use it as somehow I missed this thread (damn work is keeping me from what is important) - I was about to post the same question as Kimberly - as we are also newb sponsors for this years fest - and once I meet up with my buddy in ATL - we are going to firm up our list and get it emailed off to Glenn for next year - even though we still don't know what to expect :)

8 days til takeoff :)
Jeff in CO