Golden Resurrection - Man With a Mission

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
It's time to praise the almighty once again! After the amazing debut Stefan and Tommy are back again with the second album with power metal hymns in praise of the Lord. They have songs up on their myspace and to be honest it sounds completely amazing. The opener Identity in Christ is just wonderful to listen to and yes I am looking past the lyrics. It floats their boat to give praise so blatantly good luck to them, all I care about are these wonderful power metal gems delivered by the Swedish boys.

Golden Times slows down the pace and goes for a melodic angle and sounds like Royal Hunt a lot. By the way this one is not about religion, it's a song about their love for 80s music. The song has an amazing solo by Tommy no doubt about it and is just a beautiful song.

Standing on the Rock is the last new song on myspace and is a brilliant tune about music again and how much they love to play it. The melody in the chorus is to die for as is the amazing solo by Tommy again.

There are 2 covers one from Gary Moore and oen from Kansas but I haven't played these, i'm sure they are worthy. I recommend a play of the three new songs they are just perfect in my eyes for lovers of melody in metal.

http://www.myspace.com/goldenresurrection