Hello!
Just want to make a statement..
Do I play Golf?
Yes I do...... but....
Remember the movie Happy Gilmore??

Skål för fan!
//Markus

He's not kidding!!! :headbang:

hehe well... I'll guess you know that better than me Urban.
But I also know that you would be just like me if you played golf =)

Visit the gallery to find out the reason why I talk about golf here.

No we are not in the studio yet but we are getting there, one step at the time..

I will try to keep you updated, just ask me if there is something you want to know!

Take care!
/Markus

Ha, I didn't even realize the website was updated! Shame about Anders even though it was kinda expected (and btw Wolf kicks ass) but still great to see thing picking up again.

And the band shouldn't be too worried about "leaving fans in the dark", the interaction here is a lot better than with most bands. Take Savatage for example where even the band members don't know if the band exists or not.

Fuck yeah. A statement about what has happened during the years at the homepage...AND another member posting here at the forums. This is grrrrreeeat, but wait a minute. Is this really Tad Morose....showing activity? :)

Hehe good to see guys that you've (re?)started the engines again, and i'm glad that you didn't burry TM.

Hey Markus,

In some old Sweden Rock Magazine there was an article with TM. A critic had watched a show with the band, where they performed a new song titled "Speak For The Dying", which he thought song was very good.

What I wonder is if this song is "still in your minds", and will it will make it onto your next album?

A critic had watched a show with the band, where they performed a new song titled "Speak For The Dying", which he thought song was very good.

What I wonder is if this song is "still in your minds", and will it will make it onto your next album?
Unlikely but not impossible.
Daniel and I was working on that one before I left the band.
It was then called "My Vision of the World".
When I left I took out all the vocal arrangements.
Lyrics, melodies, harmonies, everything that was "Urban" about it. :)
When Joe joined he worked out his own parts.
Got to hear it in Gothenburg. Sounded good.
It's kind of cool hearing how a different approach to the vocals completely changes a song.
Then, when Daniel left Tad Morose we started Trail of Murder and more or less picked up where we left off.
This included going over our initial version of "My Vision of the World".
After extensive renovations :loco: it ended up being "Some Stand Alone".
Now it's one of the songs that's on the short list for the Trail of Murder debut.
If you've heard the first version and get to hear what's now recorded you will recognize it. If only for the dual bridge. :Smug:

Hey! Why don't you guys work out an arrangement that's based on Joe's vocal parts?
We could release a joint single with two A-sides!!! :)

Hey Markus,

In some old Sweden Rock Magazine there was an article with TM. A critic had watched a show with the band, where they performed a new song titled "Speak For The Dying", which he thought song was very good.

No, "Speak for the dying" was one of Daniels songs.

I remember that show. I was there with my old band bloodbound.
TM did a good show and Speak For The Dying was a great song.