Gonna met Dino C. today, want to know something??

Sep 8, 2005
Today my band will play with Asesino, ill try to talk with dino and make him some questions, if you have something in particular you want to know, maybe i can ask him, don´t promise nothing but of course i will try.

yeah pod settings will be cool , also if he used to double track or quadtrack his guitar takes?. Also what sorts of plugins are used for guitars.
Is digimortal 100% line6?direct or miced ?

Yeah, I caught FF on the first Obsolete tour, System opened up, Dino hung out for a while outside the club, really really nice guy, I remember him saying it was all in the wrist to some guitar geek trying to get all technical on him, seems like just yesterday.............

He's a really cool guy, enjoy.

Jeff

He was kind of pissed off.

Sorry guys, the band were kind of inaccesible, i didn´t talk with him, the promoters built an "backstage area" and we didn´t had permission to entry there, even because we put some of the backline. no signing, the band played pissed because some fucked up thing with the monitors, dino spitted to some guy in the public, and kicked others people started to scream them things, i think one of their staff were beated, so they pissed more and left the building in the first minute the show ends.

Dino´s playing is extreme, but i was expecting more, Half of the show were Brujeria Covers, and One Slayer Cover. i mean, i dont want to go to a show of a Big band, to hear them playing covers, if that´s not the offered show.

It´s weid because i saw some of you guys (jbroll) taked pictures and talk with him, played his guitars Etc.seems like a cool guy, but in Mexico they act different, and it´s weird because they pretend to be Mexicans. oh and the show were Recorded for their first Dvd, but i dont really think it gonna come out , because it wasn´t a good show

Im dissapointed, i really wanted to talk with him, and ask everything you put here, but neither a picture with him.