Good Afternoon!

Virus

Proud IMG Guitarist
Apr 17, 2001
Sheffield, England
Dudes!

How are you?! I missed you all, sorry I haven't been in touch for ages... Personal shit, which I'm glad to say is on the way to being sorted! :)

What's been happening?! What have I missed?

Good to be back, and I don't intend on going anywhere again... :)

Hi Constantine!!

I'm feeling pretty good thanks! :)

Haven't played guitar for about 2 months, but looking forward to actually recording a track with you guys for a change instead of me volunteering and pulling out... :lol:

What's been happening with the guild while I've been away? What have I missed? :)

Hey Virus,

Nothing much has happened in the past couple months. Some of our more regular contributors, like you, Hyde (altough we just heard from him yesterday), Adde, IC, even Maidenman and Jim have stopped or slowed down their posting. We know the reason for some (like Adde, Hyde) but others just stopped posting. *sniff*

Lately its been myself, EC, Medsy, Constantine, 7th..and of course Eddy who post regularly. Amon still floats in here and there. Suffice to say that recording has almost grinded to a halt.

..of course, you have been gone a long time. So there were probably some things we wrapped out that you are out of the loop on...like Eagles, and 7th son and Murders maybe...

Sorry I don't have better news for you mate. Good to see you back on the boards. :)

Hi Rabies!! :)

How are you mate? :)

Where did they all go?!? Are they ok? :confused:

Sorry to hear that you haven't been doing much recording :( I've had a listen to Where Eagles Dare and 7th Son and they rock! There are times when it feels like I'm listening to the real Maiden! :)

Nothing to apologise for mate! And it's good to be back :D

Hi Virus,

They are probably still around, just not posting because things are slow.

I think I'll take a good look at my status spreadsheet later tonight, and report my findings here. Maybe we can get things rolling again.

Just seen Maidenman post in another topic :)

Wouldn't mind seeing the status sheet... Do you mind e-mailing it to me? rfys06561@blueyonder.co.uk :)

Are the rest of the IMG tracks still stored in a myplay account? I can get into Maidenman's but I lost everything from the IMG :( Was hoping they are still around somewhere?