good anthrax bootleg,live in montreal

Ya know, it would really kick ass if someone posted an anthrax bootleg on here. I see tons of shit being downloaded on the slayer board. We should do the same here. Anyone have a link??

jdelpi said:
I have it on DVD. One of the best.
that would kick ass i just dont have the contacts and never got into trading at all,im dl some great bootlegs from diff bands though,still make great vcds at least

lie
mrthrax said:
that would kick ass i just dont have the contacts and never got into trading at all,im dl some great bootlegs from diff bands though,still make great vcds at least
I have the Anthrax Montreal DVD and can probably mail you a copy for cost of media + postage.. I'm Adelaide so wouldn't be too much..

Have a few Anthrax bootlegs too..

psmedley said:
lie
I have the Anthrax Montreal DVD and can probably mail you a copy for cost of media + postage.. I'm Adelaide so wouldn't be too much..

Have a few Anthrax bootlegs too..
i have a few good vcds of different bands,pantera live in seoul 2001,down live in texas 95,slipknot rock in rio and also live in london 2004 jsut to name a few,maybe we can do some trades to boost both our collections.

I have a few metallica bootlegs. Cliffs last show, live in 1991, and a few metallica vault shows. I also have Slayer war at the warfield audio. anyone willing to trade the few boots i have? (I have no anthrax bootlegs. Fucking sad. :cry: )

Yeah I got that show from Soulseek too Mr Thrax - let us know how you go with the dvd of it if you try