good god! a big thankyou to Rob, Stu, and Mr Bassist Man (sorry hahaha)

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
I forgot the name of the new bassist. wtf? I met and spoke with you for a little while, yet I still forgot your name! my apologies lol

Anyways, the show in Philadelphia was PHENOMINAL, despite the sicknesses. Stu's vocals were amazing. Fuck everyone that doesn't like him. He's extremely talented

Splintered Visions
Beginning of the End
Point of Uncertainty
Elysium Dream
Embraced by Desolation (maybe?)
Spiralling Into Depression (maybe?)

all i remember was... i was up front in front of rob, headbanging and singing along. the set was a blur. it all sounded great. woo!

Caught these guys in NYC and Philly. Despite the illnesses, they put on an incredible show with lots of energy! I really dig Stu's vocals. What a range! I think they should've switched slots with Amorphis honestly. While Amorphis are solid players, their music just gets boring live. It all starts sounding the same after a few songs. Oh well, we'll get a headlining tour eventually.

A big THANK YOU to the band for putting me on the guest list and saving me some money. It was great hanging out with you guys! :) I'll be seeing you guys again later this year for sure. Hope you guys recover quickly from being sick.

Got my pictures uploaded, so here they are:
http://home.comcast.net/~progmaiden/RyanStuandMeg.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~progmaiden/MegAdamandRy.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~progmaiden/MegRobandRy.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~progmaiden/MegTroyandRy.jpg

Would've gotten a picture taken with Tim too, but he wasn't feeling well so I didn't catch him yesterday. At least I have one with him at Progpower. Hope you're feeling better Tim!

They didn't play Sprialing Into Depression, Will. I think they closed with "Beginning of the end". Sprialing is one of my favorities but oh well it was still one of the best concert experiences i ever had. I was two feet from the damn band going nuts. I met everybody after the show as well, extremely great guys, bought a BIO longsleeve right from Rob, fucking A. The bass player from Beyond The Embrace was great guy too.

Prog Maiden, I jsut looked at your pics I think you were liek right next to me right up front during IE, I remember the hoodie you have one, I was the tall dude with a COBHC hoodie going insane...great fucking show!

Will Rob handed you his pick you lucky son of a.

I noticed I was one of the few metal chicks who actually had a band shirt on and not some low-cut, cleavage enhancing shirt. So if you saw a brunette wearing a Dead or Dreaming shirt with a leather jacket standing right in front of Stu, that was me.
tickled.gif

I bought one of those sweet IE hoodies after the show. Good thing too since it got really cold out. I hope the weather starts warming up before all these other tours come around.

ahh yep, that was you... i think it was you that looked at me strange when i said to my friend "I don't like Single Bullet Theory". i was standing on the step in front of Rob, clinging onto my girlfriend in case a moshpit started up

If I looked at you strange it wasn't because of that. :lol: I'm not a fan of those guys either. I don't care if they're from Philly, they shouldn't have taken IE's slot! You should've heard the opener at the NYC show before SBT. They were so awful. And their one guitarist was swinging his guitar all over the place. I almost got smacked in the face with it.
Did you see that guy in a golden jumpsuit dancing and throwing punches during SBT's set? He was even blowing bubblegum. It was hysterical to watch. All the surrounding metalheads looked confused (myself included).

haha yes! i saw him at some show a while back... i forget which one... and he was telling me that it was his first concert and how he listens to rap and such. i figured by now, he'd stop dressing like a wigger... i was wrong :tickled:

yeah the philly show was pretty excellent...i probably saw/was seen by most of you as it was such a small area. i was the kid wearing the sleeveless dissection shirt, right up front for beyond the embrace and into eternity...after them i made my way downstairs to chat with the band during single bullets set. i can't wait to see them with a longer time, and more stuff from dead or dreaming!