Good Lord, what the HELL has happened to this forum?

Originally posted by deadair
I WANT MY MONEY!!!!
receptionist.jpg

Sir, fill out the form, return to the end of the line, and wait 6-8 weeks for your kick in the pants like the rest of these imbeciles.

I don't know why it's doing that. Edited and deleted.

I'm trying to link from Cliff Lebonski's site. Obviously it's not going to let me. :oops:

My apologies.

What the Hell has happened to this board?
you're the forum leader, why can't you tell us.
I don't really look at this board too often. you miss 2 days in a forum, you have no idea what's happening.
Hell, I still have no idea what's happening on ANything on UM, I missed everything for 3 weeks.

Well, it all started when chupe666 (Eric) decided he was bored, and made several threads of nothing. I responded to them with this thread, but it was actually made to fuck with the guys in Maudlin of the well, because I linked this thread to one of theirs. Pretty lame I know. It won't happen again.

Originally posted by Steve420
What the Hell has happened to this board?
you're the forum leader, why can't you tell us.
I don't really look at this board too often. you miss 2 days in a forum, you have no idea what's happening.
Hell, I still have no idea what's happening on ANything on UM, I missed everything for 3 weeks.

even ifyou pay attention every day, you're lost. this board just gets crazy, and the rest of UM is too damn big. what to do what to do.

sluts.