Good Morning Flo!

Damn this warm summer is killing me, sometimes I wish I would live in the mountains o_O

Anyway this is an off topic conversation... it should be Bryant's topic HA! :loco:

I haven't tried them myself... but I don't think fries have been the same since they stopped making them as greasy as they used... Fries aren't health food, they're meant to be greasy, fattening and diet ruining, lol. I mean its not like they actually made them GOOD for you.
greywink.gif

WIntersReflection said:
I haven't tried them myself... but I don't think fries have been the same since they stopped making them as greasy as they used... Fries aren't health food, they're meant to be greasy, fattening and diet ruining, lol. I mean its not like they actually made them GOOD for you.
greywink.gif

Exactly!

Gaunerin said:
I seriously don't know how to handle threads like that :confused:

Gaunerin, just say what is on your mind. If you don't know anything about French fries, then the french friy post must make you think about something else..... like maybe potato salad. You are a German woman, so maybe you have a special recipe for potato salad.....

bryant

WIntersReflection said:
greywink.gif

I LOVE french fries, but not those frozen bag fries. I like to make them myself. I use red potatos, and just slice them into circles and I try to use a light oil like canola, and fry them in a skillet. As soon as they come out of the oil, I season with salt, black pepper and a dash of red pepper.

Bryant

lol, darn it Bryant... you're making me hungry!
lol.gif
smilies7.gif

Bryant said:
I LOVE french fries, but not those frozen bag fries. I like to make them myself. I use red potatos, and just slice them into circles and I try to use a light oil like canola, and fry them in a skillet. As soon as they come out of the oil, I season with salt, black pepper and a dash of red pepper.

Bryant

nothing against French Fries. And their is nothing like sitting down with potatoe chips and a cold Dr.Pepper and watching MASH re-runs.

Just so everybody knows the official 227 dvd box set will be coming out soon. 227 is the best 30 minutes of eighties African-American comedy you will get. Marla Gibbs at her best. :headbang: