Good news, all you Rebecca Black fans!

I only knew about the song when Stephen Colbert had to perform it on Jimmy Fallon's show. That's when I looked up the original "song" and shook my head of what passes for pop music.

..that being said, you're absolutely right about it not being that much worse than what's famous right now.

Oh come on, you can't pick a club anthem if you're looking for something a little more meaningful. :p

Granted, most of Lady Gaga's songs won't exactly blow your mind with political stances, but they're also MOSTLY not as silly as a recap of a vapid teenagers day.

Oh come on, you can't pick a club anthem if you're looking for something a little more meaningful. :p

Granted, most of Lady Gaga's songs won't exactly blow your mind with political stances, but they're also MOSTLY not as silly as a recap of a vapid teenagers day.

Well, I'm comparing it to something equally as vapid that you'd hear on the same radio station, or club. I know Gaga has more songs that are heartfelt and emotional. I'm not ragging on Gaga, by the way, just using that one as an example.

4db77_ORIG-look_at_all_the_fucks_i_give.jpg

Clearly it's quite a few fucks because you keep posting about it in a whiney/complaining manner. Honestly, can't you just enjoy yourself and laugh at a song that's so bad it's unintentionally hilarious?

And honestly, comparing the lyrics to Friday to any Gaga song is just dumb. Let's not do that -- we don't want to look ignorant do we?

Clearly it's quite a few fucks because you keep posting about it in a whiney/complaining manner. Honestly, can't you just enjoy yourself and laugh at a song that's so bad it's unintentionally hilarious?

I wasn't really whining.. more like.. making a joke thread.. but OKAY!

i-just-don-t-give-a-fuck-anymore.jpg

Apparently, she's coming out with an album.

IT IS THE END OF DAYS! HIDE YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN!

..did this really sound like I was legitimately screaming about the end of days? Because of Rebecca Black? Camaaaaaaaan.

And honestly, comparing the lyrics to Friday to any Gaga song is just dumb. Let's not do that -- we don't want to look ignorant do we?

daily_picdump_497_640_33.jpg

I wasn't really whining.. more like.. making a joke thread.. but OKAY!

..did this really sound like I was legitimately screaming about the end of days? Because of Rebecca Black? Camaaaaaaaan.

Honestly, yes. It's in a satirical manner, but the amount of whine is so thick you could cut it with a knife. I don't know if you take it personally that she got successful for such a lulzily dumb song, but I'm not going to judge ya. Just chill out. Did you seriously think she wasn't going to get a deal? For reals? Friday outsold Bieber on the iTunes charts for a few weeks.

Comparing her to Gaga to me, is a dead ringer for "I'm so metal that everything else just sounds the same thank satan for mah metuhl." I could write an essay on the epic stupidity of metal lyrics, it's not like metal bands (or really, anyone writing contemporary music these days with very few exceptions) have anything genius to say these days anyways. But as far as the general comparison goes, it's like comparing Korn and Hatebreed to Hammerfall. That's not to say that I have anything against Korn or Hatebreed, but it is to say that none of those bands sound anything alike.

You know, if you're satan, shouldn't you be mad at yourself then for giving Rebecca Black fame in exchange for her soul?

;)

Rebecca who? oh wow, that doesn't sound good at all.

Aeonic who? oh wow, someone is so boring and anti-humor around here it hurts.

I thought 'satan' was a choice in underwear...
(for clarification I know it's spelled satin - so stfu before you even start)

also, I never understood the use of the upside down cross for anti-Christian purposes. Poor St. Peter has probably been turning over in his grave since that was adopted as such.

also, I never understood the use of the upside down cross for anti-Christian purposes. Poor St. Peter has probably been turning over in his grave since that was adopted as such.

I always think the same thing, but I guess if you can change the meaning of a swaztica, you can do the same for an upside-down-cross.

That being said, the Pope has an upside-down cross on his Pope throne... WHO'S SIDE IS HE ON?? e_e

Katy Perry is both hot and can actually sing, so that earns her somewhat of a pass. She was also pretty entertaining in that clip. I love the faux honesty. I fucking love Colbert, and his rendition was incredibly hilarious.

Good stuff.