Good stuff...

just for information: who is this band? what do they sound like? (please don't tell me to get myself song-samples - I cannot download mp3 from my office-PC you know... :p )

Watchtower basically invented the sound known today as "Technical Metal". It's hard to describe. Spastic Ink is a project that was created by Ron Jarzombek and his brother Bobby. Ron joined Watchtower in between their 2 CDs. Some of the other members of Watchtower are working with him on the new Spastic Ink CD, which is almost complete. Can you not download .mp3s because it is forbidden or can you just not use the file trading programs?

Later.

I knew these guys would show up again! this band is great, from Austin TX i think, It is fun music to listen to. They express words with their guitars, and actions. I find they do that very well.
I hope I get to see Spastik Ink LIVE someday , or a rehersal.

I doubt you'll ever see Ink live since there are so many guest musicians. I suppose the regulars could take over those parts, but Bobby is full-time in Halford (at least I think it was Halford) and Ron will probably tour with Watchtower before any Ink tours get planned. It definitely would be awesome, though. We can always hope, right. And yes, they are from TX.

You should be able to find all of the Ink and Watchtower stuff on Audiogalaxy. Don't let Ron know I told you that, though, he was pretty anti-Napster back in the day. They also have samples on their sites http://www.marathoncd.com/watchtower and http://www.spasticink.com

Watchtower's second CD is not very easy to find, but you can find it if you really look (I got mine from Century Media, but they don't have it any more), but their first one is impossible. Spastic Ink's first CD is out of print temporarily, but if you like what you hear I have an extra copy I'd trade or sell (it is still shrink wrapped). Or you still might find some copies around if you really look. Let me know if you're interested.

What would you trade for it Jimbob?? I'm interested...!

I'm not too keen on sending money through australia-post to the other side of the world... but i'm happy to trade something for it...!

Here's my main want list:

Alchemist - "Spiritech"
Braindance - "Fear Itself" and "Redemption"
Candlemass - "Epicus, Doomicus, Metallicus" and "From the 13th Sun"
Defiance - "Void Terra Firma" *
Depressive Age - "First Depression" and "Electric Scum" *
Digital Ruin - "Listen" *
Echosilence - "Eclectic Collaborations" *
Green Carnation - "Journey to the End of the Night"
Sean Malone - "Cortlandt" *
Powermad - "The Madness Begins" *
Psychotic Waltz - "Into the Everflow" *