what is your chinese horoscope sign?

Izzy Junior said:
uhhhh how should we know?
Your Chinese astrology sign, unlike the Hellenic (Greek) ones that we use, are based upon the year that you are born, rather then the month.
The years are based upon the 12 animals most sacred in Daoist (mistranlated as Taoist) cosmology -which, based upon faulty memory, are monkey, tiger, dragon, rat, snake, ox, boar, goat/sheep, chicken, horse, dog and rabbit- and cycle through every year in combination with the five Chinese elements of Earth, Fire, Wood, Metal & Water. Combining these two factor is suppose to make a standard basis for your personality type, as well as physical features and attributes.
You best bet for a good guide is to find a reputable book on Chinese Horoscopes, preferably one from Shambala publishing.
Good luck.
The Pimp NeonBlack

dead6skin6mask6 said:
!:headbang: hahaha

whats goin on Pimp?
Not much, man.
On my's uni break right now and currently crashing on my's Chinese bro's couch in a shitty outback country town named Griffith (in NSW).
Back to univerisity next week.
Mother's 50th b-day this weekend.
Still trying to learn the Bass and get my's band back together.

Yaself, man? What's been happening?

The Pimp NeonBlack said:
I's was born in 1980, so that makes I a METAL monkey! !:headbang: !:headbang: !:headbang:

How cool is that?!
Not born that year, but I'm a metal monkey too. We'd better steer clear of that joint smoking priest ;)

2004 is the year of the monkey, so y'all better watch out.

I'm supposed to be a rat. And the Chinese don't know what the fuck they're talking about, cause my personality is nowhere near a rat personality.

hahahaahhahaha.... errrr lol....

Pimp - good luck with the band, and birthday wishes to your mother. not too much going on here. writing a new killer song with my band, which i think is our best yet. nothing greater than playing a song you wrote and having it sound awesome. also getting ready for the 3 nevermore shows i'm hitting on the upcoming US tour. shall be a fun time

well i was due on the 30th of december 1981 which would make me a rooster:
People born in the Year of the Rooster are deep thinkers, capable, and talented. They like to be busy and are devoted beyond their capabilities and are deeply disappointed if they fail. People born in the Rooster Year are often a bit eccentric, and often have rather difficult relationship with others. They always think they are right and usually are! They frequently are loners and though they give the outward impression of being adventurous, they are timid. Rooster people¡¦s emotions like their fortunes, swing very high to very low. They can be selfish and too outspoken, but are always interesting and can be extremely brave. They are most compatible with Ox, Snake, and Dragon.

but i was late and was born on jan 3 1982 instead so i guess im technicaly a dog:
People born in the Year of the Dog possess the best traits of human nature. They have a deep sense of loyalty, are honest, and inspire other people's confidence because they know how to keep secrets. But Dog People are somewhat selfish, terribly stubborn, and eccentric. They care little for wealth, yet somehow always seem to have money. They can be cold emotionally and sometimes distant at parties. They can find fault with many things and are noted for their sharp tongues. Dog people make good leaders. They are compatible with those born in the Years of the Horse, Tiger, and Rabbit

but i would say im really a combination of the two.
-neal