So what's your sign?

Aquarius
The Water-Bearer
Ruling Planet - Uranus
Aquarius is an Air Sign (intellectual and adaptive)

Aquarius is the eleventh sign of the zodiac. Born under the influence of the planet of change Aquarians tend to live in the future. They are extremely independent and tend to have little patience with those who either wish to change them or those who simply don't understand their radical ways.

Aquarians frequently argue just for the sake of arguing but if they have a strong opinion about something they will defend it the point where they will simply ignore those who are opposing them.

Aquarians are not anti-social as some may believe. Quite the opposite is true. Aquarians constantly crave the company of others. They hold their close relationships very dear to them. They are humanitarians and their thoughts are constantly on the welfare of mankind. They are dreamers and idealists and often come up with schemes to save the world. All of this dreaming takes its toll and many an Aquarian has known the sting of disillusionment with the real world.

Aquarians tend to spend so much time in the clouds that often they are perceived as aloof and detached. They would rather dream up grand solutions to the problems of mankind than to involve themselves in the boring details. Their greatest weakness is their tendency to find faults in others. They seem to take their own faults for granted while they are busy judging others for theirs. Despite this, Aquarians are amongst the kindest people in the Zodiac. They are easy going, reasonable and never boring. So long as they are given the freedom to be themselves, they can be the most entertaining and loyal companions.

Aquarians tend to be tactless, independent, naive, broadminded, rebellious and impersonal.

Originally posted by E V I L
Ecstacy in paradise with your lady announcing marriage proposals whilst in your birthday suits. Sweet. Once again, congratulations. :)

Yea man, it was certainly the ideal setting. Of course, we had lots of jamaican weed to accent the mindset as well. By the way, drugs are bad. heheh

I actually put the ring in my mouth and then kissed her and passed it into her mouth. She had no clue that it was going to happen so it was complete shock. I'll never forget the look on her face, heehhe ;)

Satori

Well, if you hadn't been able to tell yet, I'm a leo, the lion.

I bet Hearse is going to come along with one of his kitty-jokes now... but I suppose it's somewhat true I have a pretty feline nature. My boyfriend keeps comparing me to a friend's cat, Onyx.
...and I do like to sneak up on people and pounce...
...and claw...
...and miaow...
...never mind that last part. :D

I'm a Taurus, and apparently a very archetypical one.

What's interesting is that the last three females for whom I've felt something were (er.. are) Gemini.. :D

I never planned it that way.. and they're all pretty different people.

Incidentally.. is Saggitarius the least common sign? Are there just less people born in that span of time or something?

The King of the Zodiac :p
amcl_my23.jpg