Whats your Astrological sign?

Hi!

I'm a scorpio. Some of the things stated in the description may fit myself, but I'm not really into astrology. Astronomy alway has been way more appealing to me, so I think to stay with the stars in a more scientific way. But hey, never deny anything completely, but I always thought we should have more dealings with space, than space has with us...

Konstruct Kosh

Scorpios scare the fuck outta me, waaaay too intense usually with a sex drive about 3 million the times of mine, never offend a Scorpio there likely to bash your testicals with rolling pin if you do something stupid like say not putting pots away after drying up.

Kelly Osborne is a Scorpio so if you see her in the street you'd better be wearing running shoes.

I'm a gemini and I guess I pretty much fit half those descriptions. It's kinda tough not to be at least some of them, like intelligent. Who wouldn't call themselves intelligent? Not all that many people.

Fire -(Aries, Leo, Sagittarius) - Wilful, extrovert, explosive, adventuress, risk taking, show off, leaders, generous, confrontational, aggressive.

..ok, seriously now. I wouldn't say I'm a leader so much as I just don't want to sit around. If I'm with my friends, I try to get them off their asses and out of the house. Alright, so maybe I am. However, the thing I know to be true about Leos is always wanting the last word. Coming from a family of lions, it's a loud house..

Alexander TG said:
Scorpios scare the fuck outta me, waaaay too intense usually with a sex drive about 3 million the times of mine, never offend a Scorpio there likely to bash your testicals with rolling pin if you do something stupid like say not putting pots away after drying up.

Kelly Osborne is a Scorpio so if you see her in the street you'd better be wearing running shoes.

Come on, just admit it - You SO want to sleep with her. :loco:

Ah well.. Sharing a bed with a scorpio is like sharing your bed with 3-5 pisces at once.. :p

ProgRÿche said:
Come on, just admit it - You SO want to sleep with her. :loco:

Ah well.. Sharing a bed with a scorpio is like sharing your bed with 3-5 pisces at once.. :p

Wowww!! That was interesting.... :Smug: Never met a scorpion girl... Got to check it out... ;)

I am a taurus and some of those descriptions fit me. I am pretty reserved, analytical, and cool under pressure. Hard working lol, no, unless its music. and sometimes i am a little to realistic. :loco: