What tree are you?

fascinating, how many celts back then knew what the fuck an olive or hornbeam tree was? not the ones down my way i bet. and how come if its celtic theres no blackthorn or holly or yew?? :Smug:

gobshite tree: easily convinced by rubbish articles on egyptian featherology etc in TV magazines, needs less personality tests and more liberal apllication of the back of someones hand :tickled:

Unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egotistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired :D, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromise.

:D

Elm Tree (Noble-mindedness) -- pleasant shape, tasteful clothes,
modest demands, tends not to forgive mistakes, cheerful, likes to lead but not to obey, honest and faithful partner, likes making decisions for others, noble-minded, generous, good sense of humor, practical.

tastefull clothes good sense of humour likes to lead generous but I dunno about the rest

That's four days after Valentine, no wonder it balances out for you :D

When I was born my mother was shivering with cold. :ill: And she was given only a bedsheet to cover her smasmodically shaking body with. When I was born little elves of sorrow came out of the corners of the ward, trying to tickle her soles but she wasn't in the mood to laugh, she only kicked around. When I was born a star fell, and no one noticed it's not the way it should be. When I was born construction workers were smoking their filterless "WORKER" fags downstairs and then threw away the butt ends. When I was born a shelf fell off in the operation theatre and things haven't balanced out ever since.

But I won't give up, I'm an Ash tree, ambitious and a restless lover.

Dhatura said:
That's four days after Valentine, no wonder it balances out for you :D

When I was born my mother was shivering with cold. :ill: And she was given only a bedsheet to cover her smasmodically shaking body with. When I was born little elves of sorrow came out of the corners of the ward, trying to tickle her soles but she wasn't in the mood to laugh, she only kicked around. When I was born a star fell, and no one noticed it's not the way it should be. When I was born construction workers were smoking their filterless "WORKER" fags downstairs and then threw away the butt ends. When I was born a shelf fell off in the operation theatre and things haven't balanced out ever since.

But I won't give up, I'm an Ash tree, ambitious and a restless lover.

Ah, a fellow Ash. I think I'm an ambitious person myself, although money never ruled over the heart in my life (what money-HA!)....

Dhatura said:
So they exchanged you with another baby as a punishment, and things haven't balanced out ever since.
that would explain a lot yeah :D