You guys are all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfh

Aug 11, 2005
Finland
You guys are all just really nice! wanna come over to my place? ive got ice cream and nintendo :) and then maybe we can take a walk in the forest... hear the birds as they sing the songs of our love... and under the majestic branches of the tallest fir tree... i'd feel your warm embrace... the slow, steady beating of your heart, and mine with yours... and your lips moving ever closer to mine... until with a gentle sigh we at last touch, body and soul, in the most beautiful and pure unity of true love... your strong, masculine arms holding me tight... granting me at last the freedom of my soul, the purity of my vision, my haven in this, loneliest of worlds...

fivestars0ar.gif

MetalNoob said:
HEY SUCK MY BALLS
FUCK YOU WANKER ILL FUCKING KILL YOU FUCKING TALK TO MY MATE LIKE THAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT WHERE DO YOU LIVE I EBT YOU WOULDNT BE SO TOUGHT FACE TO FACE YOU MOTHERFUCKER EH SO SHUT YOUR FUCKING TRAP MATE AND FUCK OFF

fukfukfuc kfukfucfguc said:
FUCK YOU WANKER ILL FUCKING KILL YOU FUCKING TALK TO MY MATE LIKE THAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT WHERE DO YOU LIVE I EBT YOU WOULDNT BE SO TOUGHT FACE TO FACE YOU MOTHERFUCKER EH SO SHUT YOUR FUCKING TRAP MATE AND FUCK OFF

HEY STAY IN SCHOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.