\m/ You guys are fucking supreme!

Reminiscence

Oblique and Nebulous
Nov 1, 2005
Lakewood, CO
Black Star introduced me to you not even two weeks ago, and I bought your disc right after he sent me Black Swans. It has been my best purchase since This Godless Endeavor came out. I think you totally rise above your influences like Emperor and My Dying Bride.

I have a few comments:

1) You guys are the most atmospheric band I have listened to. I love the keyboards! They are so full and rich sounding, and give the music a mystical, magical quality.
2) Your songs have been stuck in my head almost non-stop.
3) "Tears of Mortal Solitude" has surpassed Agalloch's "The Mantle" on my favorites list. THAT is hard to accomplish.

And a couple of questions:

1) Why did you choose to record a noisy scene of people for the beginning of the album? It doesn't seem appropriate for the atmoshperic and aesthetic qualities that project from your music. Not that it is bad, I am just curious. I absolutely love the guitar that kicks in during it.

2) Do you guys live near or play shows near Sergiew Posad? (I think that is the name). I have a friend who lives there...it would be awesome to see you guys live if I visit him.

Can't wait for the next album!

We appreciate your comments, thank you!

as for your questions.. well..
1) Fading in guitar wich comes over the noise is an idea of an estrangement of people.. It symbolizes both human solitude and his unite with his nature.. He contemplates a crowd of people and tunes bring him far away of them - his mind flies above this hated city... He dreams and watch the autumn nature and came inspired to hear the music..

2) we live not far from S.Posad something about 40 km so our meeting is not impossible :) By the way, its not far from Moscow - in 2,5 hours of driving. You have a chance to visit one of our gigs, man! :)

Are you guys far from Pittsburgh? I'd like to meet you also and maybe see a gig. ;)

Fuck!! Deeply inspired, I was writing a nice story as an answer to Trace of Blood questions and 2 Oinkness too... And after I pushed @submit@ it says I am not logged in!! Fuck that!!!! Shite... Now nearly a whole A4 is gone... fuck that... this is already second time I get totally buggered...

I know this may be a shitty alternative, but just before you press submit, highlight and copy all that you've typed in case of shit like this happening. It's what I always do when I make a long post.

Thanks, LepperAffinity. I know this trick LOL, but I am a lazy bugger.

Sonm said:
Fuck!! Deeply inspired, I was writing a nice story as an answer to Trace of Blood questions and 2 Oinkness too... And after I pushed @submit@ it says I am not logged in!! Fuck that!!!! Shite... Now nearly a whole A4 is gone... fuck that... this is already second time I get totally buggered...

So will you rewrite it?

Omin, your answer made it very clear! I think that was quite a genius thing to do now.

Im new, short story made short, I think you guys are great. There is such a vibrant capture of sadness that is captivated in Tears Of Mortal Solitude. I love this album, it has been in my head since I first heard it back in October. The intro track is my favorite song on the album when that guitar kicks in, words cannot express the feelings that i feel. "Whole" is another great song on the album the keyboards create a new world. The vocals on it are excellent too.