Newborn FS Fanatic

Caelum666

Dec 14, 2006
Brisbane Australia
Hey lads,

I'm from Australia.. yeh miles away from Russia. You blokes are bloody awesome. I listen to your music while I do my pizza delivery work. I guess I figure you guys won't come to Australia, but have you ever played anywhere near Samara in Russia? My girlfriend was born there, and moved to Australia 5 years ago. If you guys play near Samara, we'll probably come over to see you play. We are both in love with your Tears of Mortal Solitude album. It's Deeee-viiiine.

I have a couple of questions. Your drumkit in this album.. is it a drum machine? The snare has a very consistent sound, perhaps you guys did use a real drummer but used triggers? It's funny, my band used drum triggers in one of our demos and it kind've sounded hideous and too plain, but you guys have got it alright!

Another question, there are a lot of key changes in your music, and I'm REALLY curious how you guys plan these awesome changes you seem to have a firm grasp on. These really set your band apart from thousands of other melodic doom-death bands I've heard. The other thing is the atmospheric part - it's very dominant sounding but simple. Bloody love it!

What is the songwriting arrangement with FS? A band I once participated in was operated by one person writing entire arrangements for a song, then the other members would get together and play it note for note. We'd maybe make small adjustments to improve the sound. Is that how you write your songs? Or is it an equal contribution from each member?

Last question.. website? When are you guys going to get a new domain! I'm dying to be all fanatic-like and look at your lyrics and live photos etc. Hurryyyyyyyy! I'm getting restless, like this guy >>> :Smokin: See! He's nervous so he's smoking while bouncing about.

Cheers guys.

*a snowy mound has moved and a horrible rotten scull started turning its dead eyes in order to locate the talking one*

That was a joke...

We used a MIDI drummer. Just worked a bit on the sound and that's it. Nothijng special.
Songwriting... Well, everything gets composed either in my or Omin's heads BUTT, we never force things to have them ready. That's why people hate us. if music doesn't want to be born you will not persuade it to do so. That's obviously not good from the commercial point of view but we don't give a shite... Not everything can be sold in this world...
Unfortunately, there aren't many people around who is CAPABLE OF MAKING THINGS AND ESPECIALLY DECISIONS... and I have a lot of things to do... so I simply do not have a time for everything. A lot of time takes moving of the dead... Fuck the ethics... I am too tired

we never force things to have them ready. That's why people hate us. if music doesn't want to be born you will not persuade it to do so.

Who hates you? Your fans? Well I guess that can be understood. They have a favourite band and they're dying to hear new material from them, and get cranky and what not. But it's creativity, not a production line. Right? I know exactly what you're talking about dude. I know some people who write songs a lot, and can create them fairly quick, within a day or two sometimes. But, I listen to their music, and it just does not sound very unique. Clone music :(. For music to be unique it must first be conceived with a mummy and daddy (Sonm and Omin) then a period of development, a couple of kicks from the soon-to-be-newborn, then a birth! And everyone is happy because it's a unique and new creation into this world. Hurrah!

But oi when's ya website coming up mate!

the site will be available asap. It all depends on how quickly the motherfucker provider get up his lazy dead gay arse and open drunk eyes to see that we payed for this domain almost 2 month ago! The story repeats again and again from year to year... Shit..

2 Sonm AMBI PEDE

2Omin
Medyamo undichi mestadi spechalli.
The gay fucking problem is that the domain is already awailable coz I got the message from them half month ago and have resent to all buggers of FS. Now the problem is that SOMEBODY offered a hosting change so all we wait for this offer to turn into a reality which is not happening as far as you can see... SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT?
So I guess we have to do it