So you think you're a (Insert Zodiacal sign here)?

Birth_thief.gif
the first one to recognise this one gets some time to think about his life

I keep telling my mentally stunted friends it's a bunch of bullshit. They won't listen . . . Can't wait to see what they will come up with now. :err:
The only impact this has had on me is realizing how many people I know that seem to honestly care. Facebook is an excellent tool for learning you don't like your friends.

Well, one of my friends is a "licensed Astrologer" from a long line of gypsies. Her facebook page is going nuts right now. She also just realized that her 500+ page website, that she just finished, is fucked. Another one, ("Astrologer") is already coming up with all kinds of BS to dance around the issue. It's really pretty funny to watch.

It's like the universe is trolling them.

Well, one of my friends is a "licensed Astrologer" from a long line of gypsies. Her facebook page is going nuts right now. She also just realized that her 500+ page website, that she just finished, is fucked. Another one, ("Astrologer") is already coming up with all kinds of BS to dance around the issue. It's really pretty funny to watch.

It's like the universe is trolling them.
I like how my homeboy said, "I like how no one can keep a straight face when I say I'm a virgin." and look wahappen. He's a virgo now.

This whole bidness cracks me up.:lol:

Astronomy is awesome. Been getting into stargazing to understand the universe a bit more, still a fucking noob but its relaxing. Astrology however? Not so much.

http://www.sandiego.com/news/no-you-don-t-have-to-change-your-zodiac-sign

It all boils down to this: there are two systems of astrology, and somebody confused the two. So don’t worry--your zodiac sign isn’t changing; you don’t need to change your daily e-mail horoscope subscription.

Parke Kunkle, a member of the Minnesota Planetarium Society, recently caused a small media uproar when he stated that due changes with the earth’s alignment in relation to the constellations, many of the zodiac signs have changed.