Goofy poll 2: Predict the Aftermath!

Predict the Booze-Soaked Aftermath!!

• Sorry to say this; Fen's gonna lose this one. But think about it; you'll have a KILLER(fuzzy)memory

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Fen's going to lose SO bad she'll swear off drinking for an ENTIRE WEEK!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A tie! Barely, but a tie. As for what shape Fen'll be in here, well...

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • By the Northern gods, she'll WIN! She'll permanently have some short-term memory loss, however...

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Ahh, win, lose-doesn't matter cause of all the mayhem and mischief that will result from boozed up m

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • This situation could just plain end up dangerous. Whoo boy!

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Fenrir13

safe in the cornfields
Well, I figure, I am just going to issue an OPEN challenge, and see which member(if they are up for drinking that night), steps forward to do it. :D

So, what do you think will happen if the alcohol begins flowing freely? Will I win? Will I lose? Will I lose so horribly I'll swear off drinking for an entire week? You pick! :D :lol:

don't mind me; in a good mood after rocking out to Morbid Angel/Satyricon/Suffocation last night. And yeah, I have a "death pic" taken. :D

wow, ONE person out there actually voted i'll win :lol:
and looks like so far three think i'll end up swearing off drinking for an entire week(perhaps i'll end up DRUNK the entire week from that day alone :D) But seems like a minor loss and mischief and mayhem are bringing up the rear. Ahh well, a teeny bit more than a week before the big day!

a hard regimen of nothing but vodka next week and water so I don't deyhdrate. I'll even pour vodka into my water bottles and drink it up at work. I'll be ready. My liver's strong enough to handle it, it proved it the night I was drinking practical car fuel from a friend's bottle. :D and thanks for the support guys :p