GOOGLE EARTH fun ...

just tried it ... works with yousendit ...

- find your location on google earth
- bookmark it
- name it
- save it as a .kmz file

awesome, that is cool ... the Charlii ... this is freaking really far up north ... you must see snow for months on end there.
are you there now?

oh yeah, as for the snow... typically it comes in mid october and it isn't completely gone until sometime in May

I've seen flurries in September, and this place has been buried in snow in early may before, however.

so about 7 months of not seeing the ground? damn that is brutal ...

how about sunlight? how is that where you are? some extended days and nights like in Alaska ...or not quite.

not quite.

We get some of that, usually around the solstices, but not to the extreme extent of perpetual blackness, etc.

About June 21 it's pretty much doesn't get any darker than dusk, and right now it's dark by 4-5 pm

worked for me
hey lurch do you take negura bunget out on the old walkman and dander round in those trees at night?
I wonder how many bodies there ar in there?

if you want to see where I live go to northern ireland and put in my postcode bt20 4ty

its a couple of yars out of date though the big fucking ugly church they built isn't there yet...the fucking cunts

unhinged said:
worked for me
hey lurch do you take negura bunget out on the old walkman and dander round in those trees at night?
I wonder how many bodies there ar in there?

if you want to see where I live go to northern ireland and put in my postcode bt20 4ty

its a couple of yars out of date though the big fucking ugly church they built isn't there yet...the fucking cunts

haha ... don't own a walkman ... that park is good for mountian biking, but otherwise its a place for equestrians and a fag meeting place ...

but I live literally 1 house away from a huge park/forest :kickass:

yes I can see the trees ... as you can see, the house is literally at a turn in the road and I have the whole 2nd floor ... sun and light floods all day from all over.

Claws of Perdition said:
Excellent, I now have launch co-ordinance, commencing stage 4, bomb the shit outta lurchs house muwahahahaha

Claws of Perdition:
140 Coolangatta road
Berry 2535
NSW
Australia

Enjoy.

Especially Maren.