Gore for the Darwin Suite...

Jonoleth

Sep 3, 2003
Leeds, UK
If ever there were a more appropriate Darwin Suite act i know not of them.. in fact id like to see Gore on the main stage but hey, wishful thinking... If comedy is your thing then Gore are the band for you... how could you go wrong with 'Be My Speedbump' or 'Replace My Face With A Pizza Base! please vince.. you know it makes sense... give us some comedy for 04!

Yes!!! get gore to play the darwin suite!!! their minimum fee is 7000 goros!!!!!!!! so that shouldnt be much :Spin:

And jono gore have had to pull out of that gig im putting on due to the fact the bassist lives in cambridge and its on a monday so would be a bit difficult. They also have a new member Edmund W Headmund the mysterious fish! (and a good pal of mine).

Damn shame they cant do mulkfest though :erk:

They are in Bradford all the time :p

I've been seconding this all along, Gore should definately play Bloodstock, they would lighten the mood even more and please some of the extreme fans at the same time, can't think of a more appropriate band for such a little fee!

You can't help but be entertained by Gore!

Im fed up of calling you joe mate, ill revert to the proper name... Sam my friend, i agree wholeheartedly, Gore would be ideal and im sure theyre cheap..

As would I. Excellent band, possibly the best local band I know, very good live, energetic, great live show, and they have a full length album out sometime this year.... what more could you ask for??? They would be the perfect band to play the Darwin Suite... Bloodstock... listen to your metalheads!!!!

Horse_of_Horror said:
As would I. Excellent band, possibly the best local band I know, very good live, energetic, great live show, and they have a full length album out sometime this year.... what more could you ask for??? They would be the perfect band to play the Darwin Suite... Bloodstock... listen to your metalheads!!!!
Dont I know you ?

Im sure i do...ahem my mate glen also likes iced earth too

fing27.gif

fing27.gif

fing27.gif