Cruachan in the Darwin Suite... Oh The Injustice...

Jonoleth

Sep 3, 2003
Leeds, UK
I realised a while ago the travesty that is the fact that Cruachan are playing the Darwin Suite but it just occured to me.. they wont even be headlining it! Whats going on here... no offence to the fourway kill guys but Cruachan in my eyes and the eyes of others ive discussed it with are a main stage act... So here Begins the lobby to get Cruachan on tyhe main stage! Vince, change that mind of yours.. Lets see some celtic mayhem in the main hall! Ride On!

I'll be checking out Cruchuan wherever they play. Realistically now that most of the main stage bands are confirmed they'd probably get more support in the darwin suite behind FWK then early on in the day on the mainstage.

true but itws sthe sound issues that worry me cos last year the sound in the darwin syuite was at best muffled... i walked inot waylander and it was like being pummeled by a wall of whate noise and low rumbling... i want to be able to appreciate Cruachan in all their celtic glory...

Jonoleth said:
I realised a while ago the travesty that is the fact that Cruachan are playing the Darwin Suite but it just occured to me.. they wont even be headlining it! Whats going on here... no offence to the fourway kill guys but Cruachan in my eyes and the eyes of others ive discussed it with are a main stage act... So here Begins the lobby to get Cruachan on tyhe main stage! Vince, change that mind of yours.. Lets see some celtic mayhem in the main hall! Ride On!
Also I wasn't aware the running order or who was playing where was confirmed yet?!

I must be behind the times

Well if i remember rightly Vince said there would be an announcement of some more bands within the next two weeks about a week ago.. that including the friday night headliners... i might be remembering wrong but heres hoping... Gamma Ray!? Please!

If Gamma Ray do end up headlining friday (please god!) then id love to see Freedom Call on the saturday... we might aswell make use of the shared member clause... buy ine get one free... and id love to see Freedom Call too... i missed Bloodstock 02 so it would be great to see them... Makes sense no?... Sinergy would be cool aswell but i can think of other bands id prefer...

Lol, how odd, i missed gamma ray in '02 but saw freedom call...all me mates were ill, tired an bein arsed around by girls, from what i remember...but id love to see em both at 04

Well, whilst there were some tecnical hitches with Waylander's set 4WK, Cruel Humanity, Invey and Biomechanical all came off fine, I'd blame it more on the equipment and whoever was responsable for checking it all (Illuminatus had the same problem) I'll be buying their stuff soon anyhow, I've reacently got into Folk Metal in a big way thanks to Lithuania's Zalvarinis.

Well ill trust in you that the sound for Waylander wasnt typical of the Darwin Suite... Anyway, Darwin Suite or not im still looking forward to some full on celtic metal madness!