gorgoroth split up??

gaahl and king may as well start a new project. theyd get signed no problem and they can break free of the gorgoroth mold a bit.
~gR~

I say we resurrect J.R.R Tolkien and ask him who should keep the name.

Seriously, Infernus should keep the name since he is the original member. However, I would be very curious what he can do with it since King has been the main song writer recently. So no singer and no song writer? What will Infernus do with the name exactly?

I doubt it... as they still seem to have scheduled dates on their tour.

I am in agreement with those of you who said Infernus should keep the band as he started it. No doubts there.

Though I am interested in what Gaahl and King will do after this, as Gaahl is by far Gorgoroth's most distinct vocalist.

I say that they should strike a deal whereby Gaahl and King can keep the name, since they plan on continuing making music, but that Infernus still gets part of the royalties. It would be like renting the name to them.

King has I anyways, which are probably 10 times better than Gorgoroth.

someones going to get stabbed.

:lol: thats exactly what i told one of my friends.

well theyve updated their site took infernus' picture off of it.

i think both sides want to continue making music under the name of gorgoroth.

At sao: I isn't that great, it's decent, but Gorgoroth is definitely better.

You are wrong.

WRONG
Aaarrrghhh.gif

Gorgoroth with Gaahl seems more death metal influenced, it really doesnt sound like what youd expect from traditional black metal, more uses of power chords in unique ways and a lot less single string tremolo riffing, which is used a lot in traditional black metal.