Gory Blister feature online!

They are good, but from this I see they listen to death metal, death metal...oh, and death metal.

And death metal has not become a genre of its own with albums like ITP, but rather more close to real metal, because it started to function independant of the genre stereotypes (especially lyrically and melodically).

Occam's Razor said:
And death metal has not become a genre of its own with albums like ITP, but rather more close to real metal, because it started to function independant of the genre stereotypes (especially lyrically and melodically).

I was a bit puzzled by this response myself.

And even if they are death metal freaks, at least they are advanced death metal freaks. I'm sure there are still plenty of bands that still would say "Cannibal Corpse/Suffocation/Morbid Angel/Deicide GGRRRRRRRR". Nothing good ever comes from that. :D

Jim LotFP said:
And that frickin Pharaoh banner makes the site uglier than it is already. arrrrggghhhhhh
It makes me think of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra and Christmas.

Jim LotFP said:
I meant before I fixed it and put it on the main page... it was making the ad space on the right scroll left and right before I moved it.
I didn't see that. I was referring to the banner itself. The background of an expansive star-studded sky and the smooth, flowing and ornate font screams "Silent Night, Holy Night" to me for a reason I cannot shake or pinpoint. Certainly looking forward to the new album though.

Occam's Razor said:
Jim, how is the album?

It's pretty cool on first couple of listens. I got six albums in two days (Aarni, Kayo Dot, Toby Driver, Green Carnation, Gory Blister, Gojira) so it's not like I've gotten in depth with any of them yet. (Kayo Dot is getting the repeated listens first)

Gory Blister is the most metal of any of them, if that counts for anything. :D