got a question

Silver Raven

Evil Wench
Apr 7, 2002
Texas
Visit site
hey everyone, im new here and wanted to say hi first off but ive got a question and i cant seem to find the answer...does anyone happen to know if and when Opeth is going to play in the U.S. again???

yeah its a great forum and sorry to hear about that butterfly, i went and it was great (rubs salt into your wounds), but they'll come here again, i think they're at a ska/punk festival this summer in England.

anyway welcome to the best board in the world Raven.

as for your question...there are no plans so far but when there are you always hear them first here, which is great, and feel free to ask any opeth questions, someone always answers them. :D

NP: Lacuna Coil - Distant Sun

oh no, not the puppy dog eyes....noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

um, errr, hmn, gulp, i erm when i said it was great, i meant a great piece of shit, i mean katatonia were boring and dull, and opeth were predictable and slow, pure crap, i left halfway through. :D

Yeah, dude! They're definitely come back to the states. You kidden me? And especially with this double disk release coming out. Yeah, I see a tour coming soon. If not this year, then next year for sure. Right? I mean, unless something terrible happens, all I see in the future for Opeth :: stares into crystal
DiscoBall_anim.gif
ball deeply :: is success! So, don't worry butter. Keep downloading bootlegs and keep your fixes coming in steady. You'll see them live sooner or later.

;)

Yeah, I know the feeling! The hard part is finding someone to go to the show when they do come around. I wouldn't need more than one hand to count the people I know in my life that know Opeth. Then you get to the show...and THERE THEY ARE! Opeth fans. They're REAL! I saw them! I've got the pictures to prove it. ;)

Before I moved, not a single person in my town new who they were and still dont, but when they come to the states again Im pretty sure I can find someone who will go with me thats already seen them...the bastard...hehe

I wish they would come here to the state, but they probably won't because of a lack of interest...The average American rather listen to bubble-gum-blow-pop rock or hippity-hop-rappy-crap.