Got My Thrax Hot Topic Shirt But...

ThraxMan

Metal Madman
Feb 15, 2002
Northern Michigan
Visit site
Here's the scoop....it's a cheap peice of shit. Although I LOVE the shirt, it's poorly made. Figured paying that much for a shirt you'd have a certain level of quality there. I have the XXL size. The stitching at the bottom of the shirt is tearing already. The slightest stretch causes it to rip, you can hear it. Ugh!

ThraxMan

ThraxMan said:
Here's the scoop....it's a cheap peice of shit. Although I LOVE the shirt, it's poorly made. Figured paying that much for a shirt you'd have a certain level of quality there. I have the XXL size. The stitching at the bottom of the shirt is tearing already. The slightest stretch causes it to rip, you can hear it. Ugh!

ThraxMan
Sounds like the cheap knock off's we used to get at the swat meet or those old tour jerseys with the white sleeves.

Speaking of cheap Anthrax shirts I forgot to post about this. A couple of years ago I ordered a Sound of White Noise shirt off some music store site (the one with the picture squares on front and the yellow skull on the back) and it was very flimsy. You could put the shirt in front of your face and see through the fabric. I think it lasted about 2 months before it turned into shredded wheat. Anyone get this shirt and have the same problem?

My WCFYA shirt is actually made of real shirt material so its holding up well.

ThraxMan said:

ThraxMan

How Generic.

I have e-mailed Hot Topic about my disatisfaction with the shirt and told them I want to return it. They're supposed to send me a RA Number but they haven't contacted me back yet. Again, I am very disapointed.

ThraxMan

so your saying dont buy the shirt, i see, hmmm.

my Anthrax '03 shirt is holding up fine. the thing still hasnt gotten rained on and i've had it a year, lol. maybe i do have problems.

I'm just saying the shirt is poorly made. If you decide to buy it or not is your choice. I am just giving out a word of caution. And HT has not contacted me yet...UGH!!

ThraxMan

Inside Out said:
so your saying dont buy the shirt, i see, hmmm.

my Anthrax '03 shirt is holding up fine. the thing still hasnt gotten rained on and i've had it a year, lol. maybe i do have problems.