Got to live out a dream tonight...

Melb_shredder

Orpheus: Melodic Death
Mar 9, 2008
Melbourne
We have been supporting Dark Tranquillity this week around Australia. They are one of my greatest influences and half the reason I started Orpheus Omega, and Mikael Stanne is a HUGE vocal influence on me.. And tonight on the last show I was invited up to do vocals for Terminus with them. So fucking surreal, I have no words right now. Amazing band, amazing people!

The whole song/ video is up currently in our FB page.

Www.facebook.com/orpheusofficial

Cheers guys! I has such a ball. I don't think I've ever watched a more charismatic frontman ever, nor dealt with more humble and genuine dudes. It was a fantastic tour \m/ just wish it was longer haha

That's so awesome dude!
Nice work on the Melboune show too, it's been a while since I got to see you lads live.

Cheers dude, much appreciated. Melbourne was fun as always. Playing a 50 minute set didn't hurt either :p It's been a while since we've played a nice long one like that. And now to get ready to kick ass for Children Of Bodom next month \m/

Yeah, we're just supporting in Melbourne though :) Have some other big stuff this year, but keeping it on the down low for now :p
If you want to have a retarded laugh at us, here's a tour shenanigans video our sound guy made of the footage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats fuckin great man. I saw them a little over a month ago on this tour when they were in Canada. They seriously deliver the goods live. As great as that show was the Australian lineup is even more amazing. Nice job man! :kickass:

Man COB got me into "real" guitar playing with their first albums. Even though I need to train on them again, I more or less know how to play about 6 or 7 of their classic, and made SixPounder my first concert intro. I don't like their new material but I still listen to their old often, especially Follow the Reaper which is my goto driving album as I can listen to it 10 times in a row without being bored. Take a pic for me !

That was just awesome. Looks like it was a blast. Digging Orpheus Omega, too \m/

Thanks guys \m/ The whole tour was an absolute BALL. Unfortunately, 1 week is just not enough haha. I want to get right back out on the road again :p

Awesome! They are good friends of mine (went to highschool with Martin Brändström) and they have always been super cool people.
So cool that you got to play with them!