Gothenburg

you mean Steve Guttenberg?

Steve%20Guttenberg.jpg

Risti Kita said:
I had planned to go there with friends but they couldn't go, and I really didn't wanna go alone. That's why.

AAAAAAAAAARGH! I could scream my face off, that whole thing with the friends not being able to go, was an misunderstanding/technical difficulty.
My friend actually called me later that day that he was going to the show, but my fuckin emo-phone didn't work at the time, so I couldn't recieve any calls.

Phuck you phone.:puke:
Ah well, next time I'll catch 'em.

It was a great show indeed!!!

Final Product
Next In Line
Inside Four Walls
The River Dragon Has Come
Sentient 6
Never Purify
Born
Enemies Of Rality
I am The Dog
I, Voyager
My Acid Words
This Godless Endeavor

Better than the last times I've seen them in Gothenburg. Don't get it, they sold out the venue in Sthlm last time and it was half full in Gbg. Half-full yesterday too!

Now I'm off to Biebob!

Yeah well... The setlist you got by now, i was still fucked up after last nights party so... :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
Warrel was in real good condition and in a fucking great mood.
Jeff bended the strings like never before and Jim.. He seemed to heave realy fun. Van, im amazed to see this guy just sit there looking like he´s thinking of what to buy in the 7-11 after the show while tormenting his drums. All great, just great and in a good mood. Sentinent 6 gave me chills last night.. Amazing.
And as Teaser says... Best i ´ve seen them do in Gothenburg aswell, actually best i ve seen them do since first time i saw them back in 97.
Yesterday the audience was double up against the 2 previous visits to Gothenburg.
Regarding the not sold out show, the promotion sucked. I meet folks that didnt heard of it as late as yesterday hours before the show.
Cheers :headbang:

I talked with Warrel and Jeff before the show. It was fucking amazing.. Very nice guys. Humble, down to earth.. Just as it should be. Got the plate at the back of my seven signed and a friend of mine snaped some pictures.

The show was just awesome! I bet I was a pain in the ass cause I throwed away some people so I could get to the front. Damnit, I was just drenched in beer on my way home. Think Warrel mentioned it during the show..

Btw, the 2:d supportband were pretty good aswell. Did anyone remember their name? Within Y? Gotta love the sevens..

EDIT: i hate whores.

Just came back home to Finland from Gothenburg. Great show and I had some really good time there. Thanks to Nevermore for that . Also met Warrel before the gig:kickass: Maybe later I´ll send here a couple of pics I took there.

Graveheart said:
Just came back home to Finland from Gothenburg. Great show and I had some really good time there. Thanks to Nevermore for that . Also met Warrel before the gig:kickass: Maybe later I´ll send here a couple of pics I took there.

We need photos.........now please.