GR vinyl formats

Nico

Onward!
Oct 21, 2003
War for Territory
Even though the idea of my money going towards Roadrunner was a painful thought, I figured I'd more than make up for it on the resale value, one of these days. But last time I saw a copy in stores I could've sworn it was a gatefold, while the one I've just purchased is a single sleeve with both LP's. So, for the more serious collectors out there, I'm curious, were both formats released, and if so, does anyone know the numbers involved?

Don't know about that guy...I don't think that 2 different editions have been released though..mine is not a gatefold, but a single sleeve with both vinyls in it...plus, nothing about that is mentionned on the official website..

I did a search on it and there's no mention of a gatefold edition, yet now a friend of mine claims to own it in that format. What ever happened to that Blackhorse guy? He'd know about these shitz.

^That's a good question. Looks like everyone has had bigger things to worry about.

Dhalaren said:
Mine has two seperate sleeves, ordered mine from The End.

As much as that might help, it doesn't. Do you mean each vinyl comes in a paper sleeve? Or that they each slide into different ends of what I'm predicting would be a gatefold cover? If anyone claims to have a gatefold, I'd really appreciate if they could take some photos to verify.

Décadent said:
^That's a good question. Looks like everyone has had bigger things to worry about.

As much as that might help, it doesn't. Do you mean each vinyl comes in a paper sleeve? Or that they each slide into different ends of what I'm predicting would be a gatefold cover? If anyone claims to have a gatefold, I'd really appreciate if they could take some photos to verify.

I don't have a digital camera, but what I mean is each disc has it's own paper sleeve. Disc 1 has a paper sleeve and Disc 2 has a paper sleeve. I believe that's what you call gatefold. Sorry I don't have any pictures, but just trust me on this one.

Edit: Okay, sorry I know what gatefold is now. Nope mine is not a gatefold.

Yeh, SOrry about that Decadent.
My copy of GR on vinyl ISN't gatefold. I made a mistake on first glance.

Awesome looking piece I might add. I just found mine on ebay.