Gracias, Puerto Rico!

Air Raid Siren

Maidens' Vox
Apr 26, 2004
My City Of Angels
www.myspace.com
What an amazing experience this show was! In spite of the last minute venue change due to circumstances beyond anyone's control (the venue we were originally scheduled to play in closed down suddenly) it was a completely sold out house - a couple of hundred people were turned away from the door! The welcome we received was completely insane - in the best kind of way! The people of Puerto Rico know their Maiden! They sang along with us so loudly! :kickass:

It always amazes me - no matter where we go in the world we all connect on common ground - our love for this music.

What a beautiful island. We wanted to accidentally get stuck there for a few days but duty calls us back home - we can't wait to go back!

Congrats for the successful show,and welcome back,Ladies! :headbang::kickass:

(Now if I could politely ask....what "duty" are you talking about? Maybe a tour in the US? :saint: Or a new CD? :saint:)

(Now if I could politely ask....what "duty" are you talking about? Maybe a tour in the US? :saint: Or a new CD? :saint:)

Duty as in the gig Friday night in San Diego among all the other gigs like Linda's steady Tuesday night thang.

Jim

hi very glad you play in Puerto Rico and yes are great tribut band on iron maiden
you girls can play anywhere in the universe because you have music in you heart i hope you can come again to Puerto Rico

if you dont me i am J.......

Ahhhh, Puerto Rico!! :kickass:What an amazing trip that was! We sampled the local beverages and foods, and even ate iguana tapas! :puke: It did NOT taste like chicken. :lol: :lol: Puerto Rico LOVES Maiden!!!! We all lived together in a 3 bedroom penthouse condo on the beach it was so much fun! :headbang:

Yes, Jim, you're right, I have my Tues gig to get back to, but my hat goes off to Wanda who had an orchestra gig 3 hours after we arrived back in LAX!!!! :worship:Hope you made it there okay Wanda!

We will return to PR soon we were told! :Smokin:

well i James but some or my friend call me Jim or Jimmy i send e-mail to liza
to know your show is best i see in my life and thank again to play the most
excelen music of Iron Maiden :))))))))):headbang:

A video from Hard Rock Cafe, San Juan.

Run to the Hills:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZFYyJO2-ErA

Photos:
DSC05863.jpg

DSC05806.jpg

DSC05804.jpg

DSC05866.jpg

DSC05865.jpg

Hello!!!!! well I m Cynthia from Puerto Rico! ( Aja I'm the one that travels 2:30 hours to see the show, i hope you remember me, you gave me stickers) the show was amazing I loved it! it was an honor to meet you. It was a great show and I had a good time singing and banging my head. I hope you come again. I hope you had a great time here. Good luck in your upcoming shows and keep on rocking!!!!:headbang:

Hello!!!!! well I m Cynthia from Puerto Rico! ( Aja I'm the one that travels 2:30 hours to see the show, i hope you remember me, you gave me stickers) the show was amazing I loved it! it was an honor to meet you. It was a great show and I had a good time singing and banging my head. I hope you come again. I hope you had a great time here. Good luck in your upcoming shows and keep on rocking!!!!:headbang:
Hi Cynthia - Of course I remember you! I appreciated that you had come so far to see us and everyone who waited soooo long for the show. We were staying so far away it just took forever to get back to the venue. Thanks for coming by and please stop back anytime!

And hello Noelia! Thanks for posting the pics and the vid - great memories! We can't wait to create more! :headbang:

i say thank to you come to Puerto Rico. well i remember when Iron Maiden
come to Puerto Rico Saturday Septembre 26,1992 i feel very happy my dream
to see is become real. Now when i see you come to Puerto Rico i feel the same and i hope you come back. Now is a good ideal if Iron Maiden come
to Puerto Rico with girls and play in a jam conciert :headbang::OMG::headbang:

You guys are posted great pix from the PR show! :headbang: Tell me,it is just me,or this crazy look is so familiar.(Of course,Aja is much hotter,but tell me if there's no similarity between the 2 pix!) :lol::lol::lol:

DSC05804.jpg
brucebig.JPG