graduation announcements...

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
i'm in my senior year of high school, which means that i'm getting gang raped by graduation stuff like cap and gown ordering and grad announcements and such. so i figured "hey, maybe some of the people that i only know via Internet will want my graduation announcement" and so i start this thread.

you give me your address, i put it on a form and in June-ish, you'll get a little card in the mail that says that Laura James graduation from Westminster High School class of 2006 and your life will be complete.

PM me your address if you're interested ... or just post it here if you're not worried about all the psychos roaming the internet finding your address and coming to get you.

I never understood graduation announcements. You get a large bunch of them, send them to people who you KNOW won't be able to make it to your graduation, and in return they are supposed to send money.

Not really pointing this at you, but this is how it seems to work in my family, and with everyone I know.

I guess my point is, yes I want one! but I'll be damned if I send you money :lol:

do you have my address already?

Derrick - the relatives probobly just know that they're supposed to send me money ... being that i only know all of you from over the internet (and will probobly really weird my parents out by wanting to send everyone my grad announcements) you're exempt. just send me the pickled corpse of a newborn baby mauled to death by weasels and that'll be enough :) (and i still need your address)

unknown - the ones for my school are blue and white. and the mascot is an owl. ohhh, the lame-ness.

Chromatose said:
it's a deal
sweet ... maybe i should suggest it to be the new mascot for my school ... you'd think with all the pregnant chicks and underage teenage parents i go to school with, a dead baby would make a lot more sense ... but no, an owl does.

When I graded, my school didn't have this shit... or maybe it did, I was never there. I graded with a B average, and went to school 45% of the time. Not bad for someone who also didn't do homework :D

AnvilSnake said:
When I graded, my school didn't have this shit... or maybe it did, I was never there. I graded with a B average, and went to school 45% of the time. Not bad for someone who also didn't do homework :D

and it shows!

hehe..I don't really need any cards, but I thought I should say that ^ early.
Highschool was HELL.

to anyone that wants to send me graduation announcements (or money)...

Will Bozarth
344 Ogden Road
Wenonah, NJ 08090

who knows, i just might include some money in return for the grad announcement.......

Our mascot was a "wildcat" with a big head...

and our colors were purple and yellow..
:puke:

dreaming neon darkspot said:
that's awesome. did it wear a little dog sweater, too?

i cant find a picture, but sadly, yes, on every damn hoodie and sweatshirt for almost every club and sport it wears a sweater!!!!!!!!1