Grapevine

jc123

New Metal Member
Jan 8, 2009
I heard that Karl Groom has a girlfriend and is off the market. Is this news true?

wow! i didn't know he was long time married. who's the lucky girl? i had no idea he was a father either!

it must be very tough for him being a rock god with threshold and a full-time producer. as well as being a new dad! where does he have the time!?

This is all very interesting... but what I REALLY would like to know is that has he got enough time to co-write & co-produce next Threshold studio album any time soon, perhaps this year/decade ;)

Threshold drummer joins endorsement programme for Electro-Voice microphones

Threshold drummer Johanne James is the latest signing to Shuttlesound's artist endorsement programme for Electro-Voice microphones, flying the flag for the new EV PL Series in particular.

"To be honest, I didn't even know EV made mics!" says James. "I needed something robust for my drums because I play quite loud. The PL Series actually seems to respond to pressure - there is no distortion, and they don't break!".

Inspired by a legacy that began in the late 1970s, the new PL Series is a comprehensive family of vocal and instrument microphone products featuring seven vocal models and three instrument models, characterised by exceptional durability, sonic performance and contemporary styling.

does anyone know much about karl groom's girlfriend? she must be a stunner!

i don't see any lines being crossed. just an innocent question being asked. he must have his pick of all the women.