Graspop '07

Beer! :headbang:

Sounds like an awesome lineup again. It'd be stoked just to see Slayer and Within Temptation.

Well I was very wrong about Metallica. They will be headlining the Rock Werchter festival only days after Graspop, and less than 100k's away. We have decided to go to Rock Werchter as well, here is the lineup.

Metallica
Muse
Marilyn Manson
Mastodon
Pearl Jam
Beastie Boys
My Chemical Romance
Bjork
Kaiser Chiefs
Tori Amos
Faithless
Keane
Incubus
Bloc Party
Arctic Monkeys
The Chemical Brothers
The Kooks
Arno
Damien Rice
Gabriel Ros
The Good The Bad And The Queen
Klaxons

More bands for both festivals to be announced soon! I am hoping to get flights booked in the coming couple of weeks. Yeah.

Spruce: Last night I listened to Scarsick, and the vocals were just too much, they turned me off. A little bit in that style wouldn't be such a bad thing, but there was just too much. The music was pretty cool though.

That is like, one of the bst fesitval lineups ever.

About $210 for a weekend camping ticket! Not bad at all. Gonna go to some more festivals while I'm over there too. Might as well, especially with Maiden touring!

Tickets to both festivals were purchased yesterday! Woohoo! Now I just need to organise flights. Grug. They are so much more expensive than I was expecting after my last trip, and taxes have gone up. Grug.

Here are some more bands added to Rock Werchter:

The Killers
Snow Patrol
LCD Soundsystem
Kings Of Leon
Interpol
Joan As Police Woman
Goose

I've added the Rock Werchter lineup to my original post as well.

Winmar: Good to see another Within Temptation fan, they were easily one of the best live acts the last time I went to GMM, and their last album is a real classic. I hope their newie and new stage show can live up to the standard they set last time.

Spruce: I have actually started to take to Scarsick more than I expected, so I went to download more PoS stuff but can't find any. Will keep at it.

I would like to make it to Wacken as well, but it isn't definate. I really want to see Iced Earth and Lordi, and a few others like Immortal would make it even more worthwhile, but Graspop has a better lineup again this year, so it is my priority.

I will go out of my way to catch an Iced Earth sideshow though, and have been keeping an eye on Die Krupps' schedule, one of my favourite bands, as I will go out of my way to see them too.

It's worth going to as many shows as possible when you're over there, given how much it costs to get there in the first place.

I walked into a souvenir shop in Prague in January, heard the music playing, and said to Mrs Winmar "that sounds like Within Temptation". The girl working there said "it is WT", which prompted a musical discussion. She showed me a photo on her phone of Dani Filth (from CoF), which she took when she saw him outside the shop.

In short, Europe rules.

QOTSA are awesome! Might have to think about going to Werchter as well then!
Booked in to see Metallica at Wembley stadium last night which should be huge!

I know Iced Earth are playing in Greece with Heaven & Hell on July 1st, but obviously you'll be at Werchter. I'd love to see them as well. Hopefully they play Graspop!

Spruce: I have actually started to take to Scarsick more than I expected, so I went to download more PoS stuff but can't find any. Will keep at it.

Haha. Welcome my friend.
They aren't the easiest band to get into, but once you cross that barrier, they are solid gold!

Go to JB and see if they have The Perfect Elephant Part 1 or Remedy Lane. Those 2 are absolute fuckin classic albums. :kickass:

Dän;5870787 said:
Iron Maiden
Ozzy Osbourne
Blind Guardian
Children Of Bodom
Amon Amarth
Finntroll
Vader
Cannibal Corpse

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
CELTIC FROST & GRAVE DIGGER, fixed!

Sounds great, wish i could be there:ill: .