graspop 2002 photobook

Originally posted by Don Corleone
all right you guys have been to grasspop and now you are teling me that there are no pics of the groupies youve been into there? no groupies??
groupies are trouble causers who create and maintain bitchiness and jealousy and have nothing whatsoever to do with temporary peace. what kind of a band would you like to be in, don?

Originally posted by Mariner
Hey Mehdi, didn't you mentioned something about a blowjob on graspop? :oops:

:confused:

okay Pieter, i like you etc, but i think you misunderstood my intentions. now i understand why you were looking at me in this weird way during the acoustic gig :mad:

Originally posted by mehdi.i.e.e.e

:confused:

okay Pieter, i like you etc, but i think you misunderstood my intentions. now i understand why you were looking at me in this weird way during the acoustic gig :mad:

Oh but it was the day afterwards, on saturday... :p
Where is everyone, its quiet again on the forum..., and now that it was blowing so much

hello guys. i was feeling a bit down today, ( and when i am down, the ptential is there to go all the way) so to cheer myself up i took a look at the graspop photos, and it really worked. this was the best festival we ever played thanks to you guys (esp dunc) for being there. sorry you missed it mick. next time ey? your all welcome to me house when i get one!

btw. I added Rose's photos couple of days ago. When I'll be in Greece next month (see you on the stargazer fest!), I will also send Giorgos' photos home so I can add those later. It's said to be 180 photo's again.... so prepare for even more!