graspop 2002 photobook

D3vLiN

Jul 7, 2002
Eindhoven, Holland
www.daanwillems.nl
Hi all...

justed wanted to share that the graspop 2002 photobook is being worked on as the pics started to flow in! Everybody gets their separate page and I'll be putting titles on the images just to show who is who. EoS and I decided to give it a shorter URL. The older one is now disabled; you have to enter the page through:

http://www.graspop.ch.vu

For all people that want to contribute to the page; you're most welcome! Just drop me a line at graspop@daanwillems.nl, and I'll hook you up with FTP info to transfer the images. Thanks already.

Cheers,
Daan
:)

This site is nice and the photos too, but it is damn slow... Better load your stuff up to another server...

BTW one of the most beautiful pictures I ever took! Look at those lights!! Paul is really a genius!!:worship:
003_01A.JPG

aye folks... 5 AM, time to get some sleep; else I end up as a complete wreck tomorrow at the MyDyingBride gig with Heiko e.a.

have a look, it's nearly there... more images to come from giorgos, sophia (you'll be amazed!), ilaria and maybe omar.

Originally posted by Russell
I want the still life tshirt that girl in the background is wearing :mad: That is all :err:

and i want what is IN the sh...err...sorry :oops:

and the pant pic rules :lol: