"There and Back Again", a human's tale by Rafael

Aye!

Was a nice story there raf :)

But just to straighten some things out, there was more than your two guys doing the moshpit. Towards the end it was more like half of the audience of the first rows going around in circles, and it was bloody fun, haha :D :headbang: Just when Panic started I saw Ralph diving in so I decided to follow him and all the people went mental shouting them lyrics. Well at least me and Ralph did. :tickled:

I had absolutely a blast with all of you and afterwards as well in Roskilde. Man Dries would've enjoyed it cause there was mud all over haha. And not just a little but lakes and rivers of it.

Mean while my journey still continues for awhile, I'm at Marens now and waiting for my pics to be developed so maybe tomorrow we'll scan the best of them and somebody puts them online, haha.

tata!

Crack Hitler said:
I had absolutely a blast with all of you and afterwards as well in Roskilde. Man Dries would've enjoyed it cause there was mud all over haha. And not just a little but lakes and rivers of it.
man, the moment you were gone i was like 'shit, why didn't i follow him towards roskilde'
maybe next time..
have fun in berlin :headbang:

ah man you would've died in a day without a proper tent it was that cold at times not to mention the rains (cause you didnt have a tent, right?) :tickled: and there wouldnt have been room anymore in mine. ah well, had a blast and so did you, that's all that matters, right? :D

1% information on this post.

euch

Crack Hitler said:
Aye!

there was mud all over haha. And not just a little but lakes and rivers of it.

Hehe, you managed to ruin the festival site so completely that they're moving it. Well, they'll be there at least one more year, but they're planning for it to be the last. It has become too expensive to repair th grounds afterwards, they're only leasing it from the state.

(there's a couple of other practical reasons, but that's the main one.