graspop 2004

exact list for gras 'macht du' poppen
false - fragile - balance - closer - release - goodbye - empty - disaster - judgement - panic - flying - wish - numb

breda barst
false - fragile - balance - closer - dutch footie bollox :erk: - pressure - release - hopes - dead - goodbye - empty - disaster - judgement - panic - peace - flying /encore: numb

Mariner said:
exact list for gras 'macht du' poppen
false - fragile - balance - closer - release - goodbye - empty - disaster - judgement - panic - flying - wish - numb

breda barst
false - fragile - balance - closer - dutch footie bollox :erk: - pressure - release - hopes - dead - goodbye - empty - disaster - judgement - panic - peace - flying /encore: numb
dutch footie bollox :erk: ??

when? where? how, what

@ tools: vinnie on his acoustic guitar, about edwin van der sar getting the penalties and all that shit.

for the people who could have come as well. you should have either got here, or you should stop whining. ffs.

Oh you're lucky that you weren't there the last night. The 2 first nights it was quite quiet on the camping but the last night it was horrible, mostly they wouldn't even try to pronounce 'hoere' but they'd just scream random sounds, bah.
By the way, Pieter.be, did you come to the camping for a few minutes when getting back home from Breda? It sounded like you talking to Caroline but I was half asleep so I'm not sure at all.

really? didnt hear that...

hm, I slept really ok on sunday night, well I was talking to ann in the night who came with me to the camping (maybe thats what u heard cerulean?), we had a huge party till 5 in the morning with lots of beer and so I was terribly drunk and fell asleep soon, I didnt hear the screamings anymore :lol:

Bastet said:
yes, you're right:p

have fun at the werchter fest!
i will .. still not sure if i head of tonight or tomorow morning..

BTW: MY MATE STILL HAS A TICKET FOR THE THURSDAY (pink, the cure,...), ONE FOR THE SATERDAY (lenny kravitz, muse,..) AND TWO FOR THE FRIDAY (METALLICA!, korn, monster magnet)
if someone wants to buy them.. just let me know something BUT FAST i'm gonna call him myself now to already get them ((if he didn't sold them in the last three hours)

Bastet said:
you should have come, thorsten! and andy too
next time we're going to drag you out of your houses !!! ;)
P1010050.jpg

Where the hell was he dragged out of?! :loco: