Is Antimatter the new Anathema?

Originally posted by pagan2002
it wont happen
but it doesnt need to anyway. and whoever said anathema are tired and antimatter is a rising force was right
Hm, I'm a bit shocked...too many bad news
Danny, really hope that the plans for the next Anathema album will stay!!

Antimatter is the new anathema. dead men dream is the old anthema and the new blood divine. Blood divine were the new MDB but they got old too quick. Anathema are what the old radiohead would have become if the old radiohead had'nt become the new autechre. autechre are weird .Shirley is going out with Bill who used to go out with mandy whos now called mickey and is going out with Lisa. Dave has left the show.

hope this helps

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
Yeah, this stuff all sounds like it should've been heard on monday, when the hangover would've made things even more miserable.

Hmm..you know I've noticed these damn tuesdays could be muuuuch more infernal ones than mondays ever..!! :guh:

Originally posted by Bambi
Antimatter is the new anathema. dead men dream is the old anthema and the new blood divine. Blood divine were the new MDB but they got old too quick. Anathema are what the old radiohead would have become if the old radiohead had'nt become the new autechre. autechre are weird .Shirley is going out with Bill who used to go out with mandy whos now called mickey and is going out with Lisa. Dave has left the show.

hope this helps

Oh, but that made my day! Atleast now I know.. sorry, Know. :D

:) 'Wisdom, wealth tag on like afterbirth..':)

Originally posted by Ivo
Anathema without Vinie is not Anathema...

Ok, now that's just like digging my own grave again..eh..? :rolleyes:

But yeees, Ivo..you're SO damn right indeed!! :headbang:

And when it comes to that incomprehensible term as 'tired' Anathema.. if you guys really feel so, then :worship: pleeeeaaaseee atleast do you think you could try to buck up :) by 12th Dec..!!!? Yeah..!?! :yell:

;)

Uh, why, if I may ask? Atleast tuesday is closer to friday than monday :hotjump:

I think that's because on mondays I'm usually so tired or some :puke: , that the time just goes on and I'm happy with no brains..:rolleyes:
But then there comes tuesday, with its rude everyday reality. And on tuesdays I'm usually awake enough to realize some things.. :zombie: It really pukes me. :)

Eh..? :D

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
I don't think so, he would have to learn the songs from Judgement

hehe:rolleyes: maybe when I get me custom bass with an arse on the back:lol:
nah, Anathema aint finished. Lazy maybe, but I heard some demos recently which sounded good. Between the four of them they are more than capable of doing great albums. From what Ive heard, their next will be the most innovative so far. They will become the new V/vm and Antimatter will be the new Lighthouse Family:eek:

you mean you cover this " cause we are gonna beee, forever you and meeeeeeeeeee, always we've been flying high in the sky, love" thing. Now i'm more curious about you're new album, hehe!

Originally posted by Burnn
Sorry Sophia it seem someone just disagreed...
And I actually sahre that opinion... Musically speaking but also the atmosphere in the band seemed to change too much to keep Anathema alive for a long time... I would say they will do something like one maybe two other albums and they'll stop... I'm not especially sad when I think about that...
Just because for me Alternative 4 and Judgement are far better than AFDTE...
And I prefer a band that stops on top than a band that carries on too long and stop after some crappy things...

Burn

no need to say "sorry"mate.as i said,this was just my humble opinion,according to my personal perspective.
It is unfair to bury something(even verbally),with the excuse that it's tired,without giving it a chance to stand up*friendly speaking,no hard feelings,eh*

I haven't bruied anything or anyone.. I just felt, judging from my live experiencce of the two bands that Antimatter has more to briung to the music than Anathema...

It is also because Anathema is older... And Rare are the bands that live as long as them with evolving!!

Ok I know Anathema evolved a lot!! but it seems Antimatter becoz of its young age can evolve more now... :)

Burn

Originally posted by speakinstone
I guess we're going back on friday, yes..

Yesterday I mailed that club(?), Tivoli, to ask when the tickets will be on sale. So I may know more when I'll get to work to check my mails..?
Too far away each other..? Well, Holland's not that big country you know.. Eh, actually I don't know much about it either, I've visited in Amsterdam couple of years ago. That's all..(and was not too sober there..)
:D :cool:

It might be that I'll take a friend along and we'll go to the saturday gig, though it would be nice to go with you guys. It's just my work that gets in the way :mad: Best case scenario would deffo be gettin two days off from work and spend an expanded weekend in Holland seeing the band atleast twice. That'd be cool :)

It might be that I'll take a friend along and we'll go to the saturday gig, though it would be nice to go with you guys. It's just my work that gets in the way :mad: Best case scenario would deffo be gettin two days off from work and spend an expanded weekend in Holland seeing the band atleast twice. That'd be cool :)

Yep, work's really gettin to suck :Shedevil: no later than it's starting to disturb one's hobbies and interests! :D

And when it comes to this 'Best case....cool' -part, awesome that would be indeed..! :eek:
..maybe someday, somehow, over the rainbow..:)

you can't compare two bands cause it's all a matter of taste.

next antimatter album will be a proper mayhem, and so will the next anathema album be. just wait for them.