ANtimatter in Paris

Originally posted by silvère
:cry: :( :mad: :cry:
Sorry about pics : as is said after the gig, its a disaster, most part of them is fuzzy... it makes me sick...
Not enough light, and my autofuckus refused to work... Maybe few pictures will be online i don't know yet...

ps : if anyone is interested, maybe i'll sell my Minolta after a last attempt monday 14th with In flames soilwork and Pain
Fuzzy pixx are sometimes really beautiful!! I wanna see them :)
About your minolta, if you want I trade it with my APS minolta ;) :lol:

Burn

"All of a sudden, the english lads [ouch...duncan won't like this]"
Your translator is a crap thing !!!
"Soudain les musiciens se lèvent " ... voilà ce qui est écrit !
All of a sudden, the musicians..."

I'll talk about you with old friends of the Sinn Fein, comrades of the Fourth International... And Palestinians hamsters of PGFTU... grrr
:lol:

Originally posted by moody

All we have to do now is to congratulate those who set up that gig, and those who made that night be one of the best gigs of the years [the 'roadies', Mehdi, Ponce, Burn, Sophia, Giorgos, and those i forgot!]. We also have to mention the brave and faithful fans who came from Greece, Holland, Belgium, Switzerland, Lille, etc, and who supported Antimatter. ].

is that my-humble-name,or am i dreaming???:eek: :eek: :eek: :yow: :guh: :OMG:
who's the guy that wrote the review?do i know him?how does he know me?ok,i don't ask how he knows Giorgos.he is a "must"person to know,hahahahahaha:lol: :lol:
Greek team,yahey!!!
now we arew considered as antimatter die hard fans?hahahahahaha!*cheesy thought*