Antimatter, 10th october in Dongen, Holland!

Jay

Proper Bo
Jul 10, 2002
www.anathema.ws
Antimatter will perform live and unplugged thursday night the 10th of october at
JC De poort Dongen, Holland.
The doors will open at 19:30 and the band will play at
21:00
The entrance fee will be 4 euros.

The adress is:

JC De poort
Gasthuisstraat 3
5104 HP Dongen
(Next to the church)

Theres a fair amount of classic Anathema tracks being played.

So give the boys some support and get down there if you can. I would do too but I'm too far away.
:mad:

Hi Jamie! :D
I think you're a little late with this, Heiko already posted about it
I wish I could come...
Jamie, do you know something about the gig they MIGHT play friday in Belgium? And also, do you know something about the Anathema gigs in Belgium and Holland (november/december)?

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Hi Jamie! :D
I think you're a little late with this, Heiko already posted about it
I wish I could come...
Jamie, do you know something about the gig they MIGHT play friday in Belgium? And also, do you know something about the Anathema gigs in Belgium and Holland (november/december)?
Oh, didn't see that Heiko mailed already. Just doing my bit.
I've no news about Antimatter in Belgium, I'm afraid...
Sorry, no news as yet on any other gigs. I'm sure it will be sent out as soon as it's confirmed.

Originally posted by Heiko
There's nothing bad about posting this twice anyway, and keeping it on top of the topics, since it's about tomorrow already...
well done The Boy Heiko...
just heard from Danny there may be more gigs this week/end. dunno where though....hmmmm....
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Don Corleone
4 euros? thats nothing compared to what we pay for concerts here... :(

You know, these are small concerts, for 50 a 80 people, guess Paris was something more... and in Pubs, so the people of the pubs are happy because that mean they sell more drinks, no paying for the venue and stuff... so we don't need to pay a lot

Originally posted by Mariner
You know, these are small concerts, for 50 a 80 people, guess Paris was something more... and in Pubs, so the people of the pubs are happy because that mean they sell more drinks, no paying for the venue and stuff... so we don't need to pay a lot

aye, we bypassed all the music business bollox and were helped out by our mates for sleeping places and transport and that. Nice one kids! Same again Ferbruary I reckon. We might even bring a girl with us then:eek:

Originally posted by Mariner

120-130 people in Paris :) the room was too small !
@Heiko : too bad you missed it man, indeed !