breaklose live in Paris !

Descendres

Raffarin, c'est moi
Dec 2, 2003
Paris
Visit site
flyer-gambetta200403.jpg

Breaklose have opened for Anathema and Antimatter and they're great quality moody pop/rock, go to the gig !

So they shared the bill with Anathema and Antimatter ? It must be quality music then ! Where can I find information about them ? Any website address ?

Descendres said:
@ Drama_Queen : Maybe your King will be there, who knows ?

If this country wasn't so far, I could indeed find my King there for this band seems to be uprising stars : playing with Anathema and Antimatter :OMG:

Bump ! We need support !!!
Hey don't worry about the folk mention. It's just mehdi's tendency to listen too much to .. shitty folk stuff :tickled: But the music remains the same, emotional pop rock with a lo-fi touch and sometimes heavy guitars :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangelight
Theres a rumour that Rouge are actually Anathema (under a French pseudonym), so everyone should go just in case it is. And all smile forwards

I've heard this rumour too, and I've never heard of that band 'Rouge'. Unknown like. The name is so basic and common that it could indeed be a good pseudonym for Anathema, totally anonymous like Ah ... Everyone should listen to Dunc anyway

its about time they changed the name!:)they could also be renamed to sth like malevolent rouge or rouge of destruction or anything proper for the x-metal-current-what-the-hell-they-are.:)

Not of this shit in this thread please... It's already causing enough trouble to me in the other poll so no drama allowed in here... please spare my band ....