breaklose mp3s available (feat. duncan patterson!)

whats wrong with you people?! the lad singing has amazing voice, really. far more better than uncle thom ever. i know some of yous go mad now, all my respect to thom tho.
i feel like pissing off people today, hihihi the evil-elska raising her head..

I like the music a lot, still, I don't fancy the singer's voice. When there are more vocals, that's good though.

breaklose said:
it doesnt sound like katatonia enough. damn, i knew we should have made it more monotonous and boring!

I'm not a Radiohead nor a Katatonia fan. I barely know Katatonia and I can't stand Yorkes voice.

You stated feedback was welcome, I gave my opinion. So there's nothing wrong with me. The singer has a kind of voice I don't like. And that's that.

with the right direction hopefully this wont end up on the floor, would be a crying shame. this should go places and imo (apart from 3 songs from AFDTE), its better than Anathema's last 3 albums, imo of course. for a bands 1st album ive got to hand it to them.

Judge gsz said:
I'm not a Radiohead nor a Katatonia fan. I barely know Katatonia and I can't stand Yorkes voice.

You stated feedback was welcome, I gave my opinion. So there's nothing wrong with me. The singer has a kind of voice I don't like. And that's that.

sorry for pulling a joke. whys everyone being so touchy these days?? :erk:

@discouraged1 ive never heard of pineapple thief, and i dont remember me bandmate mentionning it. what are they like?

breaklose said:
sound ill tell me bandmate about it then, sounds like the type of thing hes into, cheers.

pivopije.gif

Id agree with ado (strangely?) I really really like the rough version Ive had for a while..I was more into it than I was a natural disaster.

And Pete.. that postal service album is excellent!

bleed_black_orchid said:
Id agree with ado (strangely?) I really really like the rough version Ive had for a while..I was more into it than I was a natural disaster.

And Pete.. that postal service album is excellent!

im waiting on a track by postal service remixed by matthew dear, 'We Will Become Silhouettes' its a new single b-side, any of ye got this?

So only if we pre-order will it come out? There's some logic in it indeed, but we're not a big consumer power here.

I can't pre-order it NOW, cause my bank account says -260,000 :(