Recording of the Paris Antimatter gig ?

Went to gig,
one of the best acoustic one i have ever seen. Was also my first opportunity to meet with the banc and Danny. A wonderful Tuesday evening after all!

Well, you may not find the gig recorded, but just go to the Antimatter or Anathema site, you will find a cool acoustic version of "the last laugh" with Danny in mp3.

Originally posted by Mariner
yes she is, but she don't post very often... just now and then, sure she reads everything!
But don't fuck things up with her she'll get you anyway!!! and then you're for the dick!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

hahahahahahahahah:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mariner,i will post yous the greek literature diploma!i've been a good teacher once again:D
i lost me cellphone,so i am fo I am for the dick!

Originally posted by Heiko
Giorgos recorded it on MD indeed.
The one recording it on videotape was actually Dwra.
Hopefully she's much faster than our ssssssllllooooooowwwwwww(take 5 min coffee break)wwwww Giorgos indeed.

And the fact that Giorgos or Dwra or Sophia haven't posted yet is probably because they didn't get back home yet. Paris - Athens is quite a travel. And Sophia is going to London first anyway.

videos were recorded by giorgos.danny's piano-encore was recorded by Dwra.we should still have a good hope that we'll get our copies at a reasonable time.
i'm in Brighton atm.going back to greece on the 16th after a 2 week holiday:cool:

Originally posted by sol83
Hey Morpheus, where's Siegen? I've been in Deutchland twice butb never heard of it....

and you probably never will, hehe...

It's not very known, even in Germany few know it. It's close to Cologne (70 km methinks)!
It has 100.000 habitants and i live in a suburb of it, a little village!

Well, we have a football team too, 3rd devision, not bad, but not good enough!

that's so far everything to tell about this City.

Cheers

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
You're on holiday again? Shit, for a poor student you're doing pretty well :D I'm working my ass off and can't travel around like you do. :bah:

Have fun!

i had some good luck.in the beginning i thought i had to rob a bank or sth to get the money,but then some favourable circumstances(=me dad in a generous mood)helped me make my dream come true.i'll soon get a job and start saving for the summer!!!!!!!i can't wait!
oh and the video will get to you...somehow...i'm not responsible for that tho.hoho.i'll do me best of course:D

Originally posted by Mariner
yes she is, but she don't post very often... just now and then, sure she reads everything!
But don't fuck things up with her she'll get you anyway!!! and then you're for the dick!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Cheeeeers Peter, it seems like Sophia and i prooved to be excellent teachers after all!!! :loco: